NEW NEW BOOOOK

HEY YALL!! There's been talk from me for a while about writing a whole new story, and I finally published the first chapter guys! Just click the story in my profile. You can also search "theirs// s.w" again, its a Sammy story. I really hope you guys enjoy, and hope you guys choose to continue to follow me! Here's a preview of the first chapter! Also here's the link, idk if that helps!

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/R1yCU1XdHz
--------------
Every single thing hurt. I couldn't even open my eyes. Everything around me was dark. I could hear the voices around me, familiar voices. I finally mustered up enough energy to try and open my eyes. I was in a hospital room. IV's were in my arms, and I was in a hospital gown.

"What's going on.." I whispered. My twin sister Natalie looked over at me, her hazel eyes glossed over.

"Oh my god.. Nic.." she whispered. My best friend, Skate ran out of the room for some reason and she made her way over to me.

"You're awake.." she whispered smoothing over my hair.

"What's going on.. where am I?" I asked.

"You were in an accident.. Another car hit you and Sammy.. you've been in a coma for a month.." she said. I gave her a confused look, and fear crept on to her face.

"Who the fuck is Sammy..." I said, as Skate stood in the door way with an unfamiliar boy.

"What did she just say?" he asked. I looked over at my sister, worry filled her face.

--------
WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINKKKKKKKKK. it's up, check it out y'all!
-xhalegilinsky