day two

I got ready for school the next morning and lounged around waiting for Johnson to hurry the fuck up. I took time into getting ready. it was really nice out today, so I was wearing white shorts, a black halter crop top, black converse (low rise) and a kimono. I washed my hair and my curls were looking good. I had on some Alex and anni bracelets my friends got me, my pandora bracelet filled with charms from my family, and a princess crown that Jack bought me back for my birthday to match the princess ring Johnson got me.

"Johnson lets go!!!" I yelled. he ran down and looked me over.

"Got cute for Jack I see" he said laughing. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my school bag and stuff. We got in his car and rode to school.

--------

After breakfast, which I didn't attend I went to Homeroom. Johnson was kissing Liv and I rolled my eyes and made my way to my seat. once attendance was taken I noticed Jack wasn't here. meaning i would have a relaxed day.

"Thank god" I whispered to myself

---------

I made my way to gym which was 5th period. The only things I liked was that all my friends were in it, and Mr. Kay the gym teacher was exceptionally young and good looking. After we changed, we began playing volley ball. a group of the senior class fuck boys were watching us and as always had comments. they knew better than to say anything to Rae, Christy, liv, or Marie because their boyfriends would beat the shit out of them. but I was an easy target.

"Ayoooooo babyyyyyyy, Can you have my babies" Tanner said before cracking up. he was best friends with my ex so I wasn't fond of him. But he was the most good looking from the group.

"In your dreams tanner" I said before serving

"Oh it's always in my dreams, and my stroke game is A1! " He said causing his friends to laugh.

"Go bother Madison or something" I said

"Didn't you hear! She's doing online school now" he said. Well that's something.

"I'm not a second choice" I said.

"Mmmmm except for when it comes to Gilinksy right?" He asked. I could hear the smirk on his face and Christy hit the ball directly in his direction. hitting him in the face. We all began laughing and he rolled his eyes.

--------

After gym, I headed to the showers with everyone. when I opened my locker I saw a Victoria secrets bag in my locker. I took it out, and saw it was filled with my favorite lotions and perfumes from Victoria secret. I picked up the next note and opened it

'I'll hold your hand -Jack' it read. I sighed and smiled a little before putting the bag away and going to get showered and ready

--------

Jack wasn't in lunch, but when I got to AP he was there. with his head down. I gently squeeze his arm before going to my seat. His head shot up when I sat down, but I don't think he realized it was me. He glanced back at me, blushed, then put his head down.

--------

After school I was at my locker, minding my own business, when I felt someone grab my butt. I turned around and brought my hand with me and slapped Tanner right in the face.

"Don't touch me ever again!" I said.

"Or what? Hmmm? You're a hoe anyway so what does it matter" he said, pushing himself on me. I pushed him off of me and ran off to the parking lot right into Jack. Tears were pouring down my face and when he realized who I was and that I was crying he grabbed my face.

"Baby what happened..." he asked.

"I was at my locker- and tanner- and he grabbed my butt- and he called me a hoe and-" I said crying

"Stay right here" he said.

"Jack no.." I said. His jaw was locked and he was ready to attack, he handed me off to Skate and made his way inside. I ran behind him and tried to keep up.

---------

Jacks POV

When Lia ran to me crying, I was at the point of fucking someone up. I saw tanner talking and laughing with his friends and I gripped him up.

"You called my girl a hoe?" I asked, slamming him against the locker.

"If I did? Get the fuck off Gilinsky! You're the one dating a hoe!" He said. That earned him one punch to the face.

"The fuck?!" He yelled.

"What she's a hoe cause she didn't want you? That means she has standards" i said, punching him again. I punched him once more then he punched my nose.

"Little bitch-" I started. I raised my arm but I felt a tiny pair of hands grab my fist.

"Jack please let's go.." Baby whispered. She looked so helpless so I lowered my fist.

"Stay away from her" I said before walking off with her

---------

Lias POV

I sat Jack in the front seat of his car, and I wiped his nose to clean the blood off.

"Gosh this is gross." I whispered

"You know.. I know you don't like blood so you don't have to do this" he said.

"Shhhh" I said, continuing to clean. when I finished I threw the last tissue into a bag

"There... done.." I whispered looking at him. he stared up at me and sighed.

"Jack don't buy me anything else" I said. he covered my mouth with his hand

"Shhh. it's part of the plan" he said. I raised an eye brow

"Plan?" I said, which came out slightly muffled.

"Yes, plan. don't worry. you'll love it" he said. I removed his hand, then I leaned down and kisses his cheek

"Thank you... for that" I said. He smiled and shrugged.

"You're my girl. kind of" he said laughing. I rolled my eyes and heard Johnson beep.

"Well... I'll see you later" I said. he stood up and kissed my forehead

"Bye Baby.." he said

--------

End of today's chapter (: ooooh what's gonna be next! Jack beat that asssssss. I'm too proud. oh and the whole "I'll buy you flowers" and "I'll hold you hand" is inspired by the lines "I should have bought you flowers, and held your hand, should've gave you all my hours when I had the chance, take you to every party , cause all you wanted to do was dance, but now my baby's dancing, but she's dancing with another man" from Bruno Mars' when I was your man. I'm excited but nervous to see what you guys will think! I hope you all like it! Remember to vote and comment.