Butterfinger

I woke up the next morning to a loud bang coming from downstairs. I groggily looked at my phone, and the screen read 9:43 am. I looked around and saw everyone was gone. I brushed my teeth, and made my way downstairs. everyone was seated on my sofas watching Madison and Jack argue. she picked up a book from our shelf and threw it at him.

"You ass hole!" She yelled. he ducked and avoided any contact the book would have made.

"Madison calm down" he groaned.

"Oh calm down? How the fuck do you think that made me look Jack! Let alone how it made me feel!" She yelled back. he sighed, and ran his fingers through his hair
"Okay but you're destroying my houseeeeeee" i sang loudly, causing everyone to chuckle but continue to watch the fight. What i said went out madison and jacks ears and out their asses.
"Just... you got that Jack. I cannot believe you" she whispered, tears running down her face.

"You like her don't you." she asked. His eyes grew wide, but his face then softened.

"Mad. no of course not.... you're all I want" he said.

"It's me or her." she replied sharply. everyone in the room seemed to silence any breath they had.

"You. it's always you, been you... You're my baby.." he whispered calling her close. All sense of sadness and anger disappeared from her face. But everyone surrounding them just looked at each other knowing what was about to come.

"Then you're forgiven." she said slightly smiling.

"Really cute Jack" I spoke up. His head shot up and his eyes met mine
"Baby I-" he started, but I held my hand up.

"I don't want to hear it. Stay with her, but I swear on my life Jack, if I even hear you calling her MY name again, it'll be the last word you speak." I said before walking back upstairs

------------------
Skate and Marie drove me home. the ride was silent. but a good silent. Skate was showing me his mix tape, and I just observed the way he was with Marie. he looked at her like she was the most perfect thing in the world. We pulled up to my house, and I mumbled a quick thanks before running inside.

When I got inside, I saw Johnson, Sammy and Jack playing Xbox. i got a quick hey from Johnson and Sammy. but nothing from Jack.

"Hey," I mumbled back before going to my room and staying there the rest of the night.

-------------------
The following day, I walked to school. After I got to my locker and settled in, I saw Cameron, looking around like a lost puppy.

"Aye Dallas!" I yelled, his head shot up and he looked over at me. A huge smile spread across his face and he ran over to me.

"Hey, gosh finally a familiar face. Christy abandoned me at the office" he said, his face growing slightly pink.

"Thanks Christy for you. let me see your schedule I said, grabbing the paper from his hands.

"I'm completely lost so." he said.

"Well. I hate to tell you this Dallas. but you're stuck with me all day." I said smirking.

"Oh how could I live now." he said smiling. I giggled and handed him his paper.

"Sucks to be you" I said smiling. He smiled back and then his smile quickly faded He moves close to my ear and whispered.

"Gilinsky is giving me death eyes should I be worried" he asked. I shook my head.

"He chose Madison over me. what does he care" I whispered back.

"You like him don't you?" He asked. I just stared at him.

"Well you're lucky I'm nice. and I'm the biggest idiot for doing this, but I'll help you get with him." he said. I gave him a quizzical look.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I believe, that if two people like each other, they should be together. plus my ex is a bitch and Jack could do better." he said.

"You're Madison's ex too?" I asked, not bothering to disguise the disgust in my voice,

"Yes ma'am. he's still looking this way, so I'm gonna whisper something in your ear and I need you too giggle like a mad woman, got it?" He asked. I nodded. he moved his lips close to my ear, and whispered

"Butterfinger" in my ear. I giggled on command and he grinned at me.

"I owe you Dallas" i said.

"You bet Johnson. Hook me up with a girl from your dance team and were set." he said smirking. I gasped and covered my heart

"And to think that I thought you liked me" I said he laughed back and took my hand, letting me guide him to class.

----------------
Through the whole day, Cam helped me with Jack, he even passed notes with me in AP, and made it obvious to Jack that he was flirting with me. I was waiting by Johnson's car for him, when Jack walked up and lightly grabbed my arm.

"Baby?" He asked. I looked up at him, pushing my ray bands up on my nose so they wouldn't fall.

"What Jack" I said, moving my curls on my head for a messier affect.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked.

"Noooo. other than the fact that you chose another girl over me when we're really good friends, and you called her MY name. but you know. I'm not mad" I said. he sighed.

"Look, get over it. it slipped" he said. I looked up at him.

"That's not the point Jack, you picked a girl over our friendship. it speaks a whole lot about your character" I said

"Oh just like you picking Cameron" he said

"What does Cameron have to do with any of this" I scoffed.

"Oh please, you're all over him since I chose Madison." he said, his ego slightly rising.

"You can't stand the fact that I chose someone other than you" he said.

"No jack, you can't stand the fact that someone else might actually be able to get me besides you. But let's be honest here. You never really had the chance, because you were too much of a bitch to speak up" I said,

"If you weren't such a bitch all of the time I would have tried" he said.

"I'm the bitch? But you continued to try and get with me." I said

He suddenly pinned me against the car and moved his face closer to my ear.

"Let's be honest baby, if I dropped Madison right now. I could get you." he said, grabbing my glasses off my face and making me look at him.

"You wish Gilinsky" I said. His smirk grew

"I don't wish baby, I know" he said before kissing my neck and walking away just before Johnson came over.
------------------

That's it for today (; new update maybe Friday remember to vote and comment. love you guys