hip.

The next morning, my mom made me run errands with her. Once we finished shopping I some how convinced her that I needed a new phone. Mine had been cracked for about 4 months because Jack and Johnson used it for a vine and they cracked it. I had the gold iPhone 5s and Johnson had the 6. So I thought it was only fair that I would be able to get one too. we went to T-Mobile and I got the iPhone 6 in space gray. after backing everything up I was surprised to see no text from Jack. he's probably still hung over. we pulled up to the house and I helped my mom carry all the crap she got in. Once it was put away, I heard Johnson's laugh coming from the basement, so I made my way down there. Jack was sitting across from him and I leaned against the railing.

"Sup fuck boys" I said. Johnson yawned and motioned for me to come over so I did. I went to sit on the sofa and Jack pulled me on to his lap. Johnson just smiled at us.

"So I'm gonna go pick a movie" he said, making his way upstairs. I looked at Jack and smiled. He gave me a smile back and I took my phone out of my pocket.

"New one finally?" He asked. I laughed and nodded.

"Yeah finally. I'm just mad that I have so many pictures and had to leave them on my drive. But I have a clean slate now" I said. He took my phone and looked at it, making a face at my wallpaper.

"Stars. ooh fancy. come close to me and smile." he said. I scrunched up my nose and moved closer to him. He kissed my forehead and began snapping pictures.Once he found one he liked, which was one of me laughing while he kissed my nose, he set it as mine wall paper and sent it to himself. Should I bring it up now?

"So jack.." i started. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow

"Yesterday, I don't know if you were drunk... or what.. but you said you wanted me to be your girlfriend.." I said. His face got really red then pale

"I did?" He asked. Shock not hidden in his voice.

"You did... but I guess I was right.. it was just the alcohol .." I said, trying to hide the disappointment in my voice. His answer just felt like a smack in the face.

"Lia look at me" he whispered. I looked over at him. He placed his hand on my cheek and smiled slightly.

"Don't jump to conclusions. of course I want you to be my girlfriend. I'm just mad I let it slip. I wanted it to be special... but I guess there's no going back now huh. So. Lia Nicole Johnson, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I could feel myself begin to blush and I nodded.

"Not hearing. An answerrrrr" he sang. I giggled slightly and pushes my hair back

"Yes you idiot. I'll be your girlfriend" I replied. His face lit up.

"Wait seriously?" He asked. I bit my lip and nodded. he began to kiss my face up and I tried pushing him off.

"Okay downnnnnnn boy" I giggled. Johnson walked down with a stack of movies and blankets and threw a blanket at us.

"No funny business. I'm a cock blocker" he said. my eyes widened and Jack cleared his throat.

"Okay... brother in law" he said whilst wiggling his eyebrows.

"You said yes?" Johnson asked. I nodded and a smile slowly crept onto his face

"You do realize what this means right?" He asked. I shook my head and he looked at Jack.

"Omaha Squad is all officially taken" he said. They high fived and I rolled my eyes.

"Now to make it official" Jack said. he uploaded the selfie of us and captioned it 'Officially my girl' and tagged me in it. followers began pouring in, and there were mixed comments as always.

"What movie did you bring?" I asked, locking my phone and handing it to jack. He unlocked it and began doing the process to add his fingerprint to it.

"Insidious, one and two. Sinister, all the paranormal activity movies. And white chicks" he said. all my favorites

"Let's do sinister first" I said. I made my way upstairs and got snacks for us all. When I went back down, Johnson had his spot on the air mattress and was holding the remote, and Jack was laying on the couch, an open spot in front of him for me to lay down. I handed Johnson his snacks and turned the lights off, taking my spot next to Jack. Johnson pressed play, and the credits began to flash on the screen. Jack laced his fingers through mine and kissed my head. I turned to watch the movie, and it was silent as we watched it. We all seemed so infatuated with the film. Half way through the movie, I jumped because the music and something popped up on the screen. Jack wrapped his arm around me, as if it was instinctive. I moved closer to him and let his scent of his cologne comfort me. He placed his hand on my hip and let it rest there. His fingers lightly brushing my stomach and we continued to watch the film. Johnson kept changing the movie, and by the time white chicks was on I was asleep.
---------------
That's today's chapter! Eep! I'm so insanely happy they're finally together. I'm so excited to see everyone's reaction to how the story plays out. Also, can we talk about how close I am to 1k reads?! It's insane! All thanks to you guys! remember to vote and comment! also I want to bring in a reader to the story, even if it's a small part. And can we just talk about the whole Carter and Maggie thing? Dear lord. anyways thanks guys! Double update btw cause I have no life.