card

We arrived in Vegas the next day. the guys were insanely pumped and we're excited about going to the clubs. I was under aged, so I didn't really care.

"Since its parties were invited to, you're invited too." Jack said. I nodded and we spent the day basically lounging around and doing nothing. we all began getting ready around 9. I curled my hair which took forever and did my makeup. I slipped into a black dress and put on some heels. the guys were waiting for me in the lobby, and I could tell they were getting annoyed. I made my way over to them and saw they all coordinated their outfits. I looked Jack up and down and smiled at him. He looked insanely good. Black jeans, a fitted white shirt, and black shoes.

"Finally lets go" Johnson said. Jack placed his hand on the small of my back and lead me to the black Range Rover waiting outside for us.
------------
We got to the club in less than 10 minutes. When we got inside, Jc and Kian were there. The guys all got excited and began high fiving and hugging. I waved to the guys and they waved back. As we took our seats, Kian ordered a round of drinks for everyone. I listened as they talked about music and movies that the guys were doing.

"Oh and congrats on you two" Jc said winking towards us. Jack smiled and thanked him. after a few round of drinks, the guys were feeling it. And of course, Sammy got the urge to go dance. Since he knew me, he grabbed my arm and dragged me to the dance floor.

"No Sam I'm good really" I said nervously

"No you're sitting there bored and I want to dance" he said. I groaned and he began soon some sort of movement that I didn't even think was humanly possible.

"Okay you're way better than me" I said laughing nervously. He grinned at me and continued to dance radically, earning us stares from all directions. But honestly, with Sammy and I, it didn't really matter. I've known him forever and every party we go to, we dance at together Sammy taking things out of control as always. I laughed the entire time, and he had me there for about five songs. Finally, neighbors know my name came on.

"Oh I can't dance to this" Sammy said before walking back to the table. I felt two arms wrap around me and I panicked. I turned around quickly only to see the concerned face off boyfriend in front of me.

"Babe do not do that. I thought you were some Vegas creep" I said. Jack smiles down and me and kissed my cheek.

"Let's go to the back its too loud in here" he said. I followed him as he guided me through the crowd to another part of the club. it had couches and tables, just like the front part. But it was more private. I took a seat and he sat next to me, putting his arm around me.

"I didn't tell you, but you look great tonight" he said. I smiled up at him, and crossed my legs.

"Thanks babe" I said. he moved closer to my ear

"No like too good, I don't like the looks you're getting" he said. His jealousy was honestly the most attractive thing ever.

"Doesn't matter, cause don't no one got me like you do" I said, placing my hand on his thigh. His face brushed against mine as he lightly kissed my neck. I could feel his stubble against my skin and it caused me to giggle slightly. He smiled against my skin and continued kissing my skin, biting it slightly in some spots.

"You can tell me to stop baby" he whispered. I let out a breath and shook my head; signaling to him that what was going on was okay. He moved his lips to my jaw and he pulled me into his lap. I straddled him and he began to kiss me. I kissed back and tangled my hands through his hair. His hands went down from my waist to my butt and he left them there. This was one of the most intense things Jack and I have ever done, and that's when I decided that I was going to lose my virginity to him. why not? I've known him my whole life, and it's not like I've just met him. I loved him genuinely, and he loved me. I was ready. and in my opinion I was with him long enough to do as I pleased. I heard Jack groan slightly as he heard kians voice calling from the hall. I say next to him and we fixed ourselves, Jack began telling me a story of something and we were laughing as Kian came in. He looked at us suspiciously, and told Jack that he had ordered another round of drinks for everyone. We made our way back, and the rest of the night was filled with fun, and innocent partying.

------------
When we got back to our hotel the guys went to their rooms. They all had their own because they were tired of being with each other all the time.

"Wanna come up?" I asked Jack. He eyed me suspiciously, but then agreed. I unlocked my door and we went inside. I took off my heels and locked my door. when I faced forward, Jack had pinned me against the door.

"I don't believe we're finished what we did earlier" he said. I bit my lip and smiled up at him.

"Yeah I don't either" I replied. He began kissing me again and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He began leading me to my bed and laid me down. I began slowly removing his shirt, and he pulled away

"Wait do you want to do this?" He asked. my heart began racing and I nodded

"Yeah I do" I whispered.

"Lia, I love you" he whispered.

"I love you too" I whispered back.
And I guess anyone could guess what happened next.
----------
That's today's chapter! Shits gonna go down soon. Just be ready. Please remember to vote and comment! It helps my story get noticed more! I love all of you (: