skate.

Cams POV
Lias party was great. But the after party was even better. Maggie and I have been talking all night. When we thought no one was looking, she lightly kissed me. I smiled and kissed back, which happened to be a big mistake because Jacks fist made contact directly with my nose.

"You fuck boy!" He yelled. I grabbed my face and winced.

"Dude what the fuck!" I said

"You're trying to play baby?! How dare you!" He yelled.

"She deserves so much better than you!" He yelled

"Oh what like you?! A guy who can't decide what he wants?! Please jack, compared to you I'm her knight in shinning armor" I said, walking outside. Where was baby anyway? I wiped my nose with some tissue Maggie has handed me, then I heard a faint

"Help" come from the side of the boat. I ran over, and saw baby dangling from the rail.

"Shit baby!" I yelled. Grabbing her hands and picking her up. she was shivering and holding onto me for dear life

"Shhhhh. I've got you" I said taking her inside.

Lias POV
THANK GOD Cameron got me inside. I almost let go.

"Move out of the way!" Cam yelled, laying me on a sofa. my brother, and everyone else crowded around. Jack placed his cardigan on me. But I threw it at his face.

"I don't need your pity" I said. Confusion filled his face and Johnson gave me his. It smelled just like his cologne and it was extremely comforting because I needed my big brother at a time like this. He sat next to me and pulled me close. Trying his best to warm me up.

"Gosh what happened Lia?!" Madison asked. fake concern thick in her voice.

"Bitch you're the one that pushed me!" I yelled. she drew back and stared at me

"Are you insane? I was in here the whole time" she said.

"Right, Lia what are you talking about" Jack asked

"You're kidding right. you're fucking kidding right. The bitch just tried to kill me and you're defending her." I said.

"I didn't touch you!" She said.

"Baby stop acting fucking crazy okay. Its annoying stop trying to frame her if she's innocent." Jack said.

"No what's fucking annoying is the fact that you can't see the fake bitch she really is." I said.

"Guys come here!" Christy yelled from upstairs. Everyone stood up and Skate picked me up so I could see what was going on. Christy was in a room full of screens, where she could see what was going on. she rewinded a few clips, and all you saw was Madison. Pushing me off the boat.

"But I'm lying right" I said.

Jack looked at Madison.

"Jack i.." she whispered

"Don't, were done Madison" he said simply.

She stormed off and be turned to me.

"Baby I'm so sorry" he said.

"I don't want to hear shit you have to say." i said. we then pulled up at our dock and Skate carried me to his car, sitting me in the front seat and sitting in the drivers seat

"I know you're not fond of me... But you look hurt.. and you're like a sister to me so I don't like seeing you hurt.. what's wrong?" He asked. Tears welded up in my eyes and threatened to spill out.

"I'm fucking crazy about a guy who doesn't want me Nate.." I whispered.

"Baby.." he started

"No.. it's not even healthy. I like him so much, and I don't know why.. and what sucks even more is that I can't do anything about it ... Johnson won't allow it.. and Jack told Madison that he feels sorry for me.. he doesn't even like me. What's so wrong with me? Am I too short? Am I too curvy? Is my hair too black and too curly? What's so wrong with even wanting me?" I asked and he hugged me. I just cried on his shoulder and he rubbed my back

"Absolutely nothing is wrong with you.. Jacks an asshole... and as an older brother I think you're amazing.. and you deserve a guy who can see that" he said. I nodded and hugged him tight, suddenly regretting ever judging him

"You're such a nice guy Nate... thanks" I said. He nodded and I looked out my door way, which was opened and saw Jack standing there.

"Can we please talk baby...?" He asked. I stepped out of the car and shut the door

"What" I asked.

He looked over my face, and saw that they were tear stained. he reached for my cheek but I moved back.

"I didn't mean to make you cry... I only told Madison that to get her off my back... Lia I want you... and only you . you're the most amazing thing in my life.. I look forward to seeing you everyday.. and the fact that I even made you cry is legit killing me inside... I want to beat myself up... I just want to hold you close and kiss all of the tears away... Please baby... Give me a chance.. I'll talk to johnson, I'll talk to your parents... I'll talk to anyone! Just give me a chance" he said. More tears spilled out.

"Look Jack... I'm not stupid... and if you want me.. you're gonna have to work for me.. but you've made me feel so unwanted, and the funny thing is that I wasn't even yours... so figure your shit out... because the way I feel right now, would kill you if you knew." I said

"You're mine baby.. and I'll do what it takes.." he whispered kissing my temple before I rushed off to Cameron's car, leaving him there. Everyone soon crowded in and Cameron dropped us off home. I showered and just laid in bed, desperate for sleep to take over. I heard a knock at my door, and looked up.. only to see my big brother standing in my door way. I moved over so he could lay down. he shut my door and tuned my light off and laid next to me, pulling me in for one of his amazing hugs.

"Some birthday huh," he said. I laughed slightly and shrugged.

"My life may have flashed before my eyes but" I said laughing. his face softened and he hugged me tighter

"Thank god Cameron found you. I wouldn't have lived with myself if he didn't" he said. I hugged him back and he sighed.

"So Jack came and talked to me" he said. my heart suddenly dropping. here it comes.

------------------
Cliffhanger (: This surprise chapter is for one of my readers raediantstyles . it's her birthday! I love you Rae! She's also writing a story so go check that out(: remember to vote and comment and I hope you guys liked this chapter!