cups.

I jumped and turned around

"Shit, Jack you scared me" I said. He laughed and walked in.

"Need help?" He asked, referencing to the cups on the top shelf that I couldn't reach.

"Um, yeah kind of" I said blushing. He moved closer and slightly grabbed my face.

"You're so cute when you blush" He said staring at me, then I cleared my throat

"Shelf" I said, moving back. He cleared his throat and reached up top on the shelf.

"You know, you look amazing tonight, I'm glad you picked that dress" he said winking at me. I rolled my eyes

"Whateve-" I started, then the cups scattered onto the floor below us.

"Great going Gilinsky" I mumbled, removing my shoes ad getting down to pick up the cups. He joined me.

"Well, you were distracting me. That dress is.. Shit" He said. We picked up the rest of the cups, and stood up. He reached for the cups, and lightly brushed my arm with his arm, and I handed him the cups.

"Give these to the bar tender, I'm going to go dance" I said walking away with y shoes in my hand.

"She's going to be the death of me" I heard him mumble.

------------

An hour passed, I danced with the majority of my friends, had a drink or two thanks to my older cousins. I Was feeling light and fun. Not at all drunk nor buzzed, but I felt good. I was talking to Kian and then I heard Ride by Somo blare through the speakers. I searched the crowd for someone to dance with, but everyone was talking.

"Fuck, and I wanted to dance." I said crossing my arms. I felt someone place their hand on my hip and I turned around

"Excuse me, sorry" Jack said removing his hand. I grabbed his arm.

"Dance with me" I said. He raised an eyebrow.

"To this? Do you want to kill a guy?" He asked

"Jackkkkk, please it's about to really start" I whined. He groaned.

"Fine, lets go" He said, taking my arm and leading me to the dance floor. We began moving to the music, and he grabbed my waist, pulling me closer to him. Our bodies moved in sync as the music filled the air.

"Every body's wondered where we've runned off to.. My body on your body...." Somo sang. Jack and I seemed to get closer and closer with every word sung. His nails were digging into my hips and I looked up at him. His lips were slightly parted, and he was breathing heavily. He looked so concentrated, and attractive .. but he has a girl friend... and I can't do that.

"I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride
I'm gon' ride, I'm, I'm gon' ride on you baby
On you lady, all night, all, all night!
I'm gon' take care of your body,
I'll be gentle, don't you scream
It's getting hotter, make it softer,
Feel your chest on top of me.
I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride
I'm gon' ride, I'm, I'm gon' ride on you baby
On you lady, all night, all night!
I'm gon' make you feel that loving,
Getting weak all in your knees.
Kiss your body from the tip-top,
All the way down to your feet!" Somo sang. Jack looked up at me before the song finished and just stared at me. I removed his hands and walked away just as All I want by Daniel Skye and Cam started playing. I made my way out of the hall and fanned myself. What was that..

"It's your chance girl... to get your self a real one" Daniel sang. I needed to honestly be alone so I made my way to the closet that I was in with gilinsky. I shut the door behind me and laid my head on the shelf.

"Stupid, stupid STUPID." I whispered to myself. I was falling more and more into Jacks tangled up web. But the thing was, that I didn't mind. Jack gave me this rush, and the way he looked at me made me want no one else to look at me the same way. I wanted him.. and only him but it was too bad.. because I honestly had my chance. And I fucked it up.. Now I had to deal with him kissing her, and looking at her.. the way I wanted him to look at me.

"You're such an idiot Lia" I whispered to myself and turned around, only to feel someone lips collide onto mine.

Was it Cameron? No. it was way more familiar than Cameron's lips. The stranger kicked the door shut and pulled away from me, pulling the string for the light above us, and revealing his handsomely carved face.

"Jack..? What are you doing?" I asked

"shh don't argue." he said, kissing me to silence me. I kissed back and tangled my fingers through his hair. I then pushed back because Madison's face flashed into my mind.

"Jack, we really shouldn't" I whispered. His lips made contact with the nape of my neck.
"Johnson won't know, don't worry Baby" he said, taking my skin between his teeth and nipping slightly, sending chills through my body. He chuckled slightly.

"Looks like I found your weakness." he said.

"Oh I've been known what my weakness was.." I said, referring to him and praying that he wouldn't hear me. I could hear the music in the background from my party.
"has anyone seen Lia and Jack!" Johnson yelled. His voice filling the hall.
"Jack really. This isn't right," i said, slowly starting to regret every word I had said.
"Why not, you know you like it," he said, his eyes full of lust, and lips kissing every vacant part of my neck, before meeting my lips.
"Because, I'm your best friends little sister" I said.

"And you have a girlfriend you idiot" I said. I just stared at him as his dark eyes met mine.

"Is it sad that I still want you?" He said, his thumb lightly grazzing my bottom lip.

"No.. but it's the right thing to do sadly" I whispered back.

"Now act like we were looking for cups" I said. He nodded and we did that, as Johnson opened the door.

"Found them!" I said, holding up some cups. Johnson raised an eye brow at us, and I rushed out of the closet to the party.

----------------
The rest of the party was uneventful. What I was excited for was the after party. Christy got her parents to let us use their boat for an after party. We boarded, and the whole time I was bonding with Madison. laughing and catching up. I felt bad though, considering I almost fucked her boyfriend at my party but she don't know that.

"Hey Lia can we go outside and talk? I wanna ask you something" she said.

"Sure Madison lets go" I said, leading her outside. Once we went up the steps, the cold air hit us and it felt amazing after being in the heat.

"So.. don't lie. I know you and Jack had something going on" she said. I raised an eyebrow

"And it stops now. and I know he gave you that hickie" she said. my face heated up because I didn't even realize he gave me one

"Don't bother denying it. You're such a slut. like Jack would really choose you over me. you think he likes you? Please. he feels sorry for you, he always says it. Just get over him. it'll never happen. he told me himself." she said pulling out her phone and playing a recording of Jack saying exactly that

"I don't want her babe, I feel sorry for her if anything she's so strung on me its sad." his voice said on the recording. Tears welded up in my eyes, so I said the best thing I could

"Yeah, well just think. What are you doing wrong that your boyfriend keeps coming back to me" I said. And then she pushed me, and pushed me and pushed me. I lost my balance and slipped off the boat and hung from a rail. my legs dangling over the water which was about 100 feet deep.

"Yeah well, let's see if he'll miss you" she said, walking inside.

"Help!!!! I screamed. but I knew it was useless because the music was blaring inside.

"Someone help me..." I whispered

---------------
That's all for tonight! Remember to vote and comment (: