Gilinsky 96

Once the guys returned, it was about 6 pm and the girls and I were bored out of our minds

"Guess what!" Johnson yelled. I groaned, covering my ears.

"What?" I replied.

"Mom and dad said we can use the beach house tonight. go pack." he said pushing me upstairs. the girls scurried outside to their boyfriends cars and left. I packed a bag and made my way downstairs. Johnson grabbed my hand and made me face him.

"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Baby, Madison is coming." he said. I groaned.

"Who invited the scank?" I said.

"Just be nice." he said.

"Great, now Lily is gonna have to clean double." I said, referring to our house keeper. my family had always been blessed, that's why we had things like a beach house and a house keeper. He chuckled slightly.

"The griers are coming, Taylor, Carter, Maggie, Shawn, Aaron, Lox, Matt and you finally get to meet Christy's cousin Cameron." he said. I was excited because I loved all of them and I finally got to meet Cameron. Christy always talked about him, and Johnson was super close to him.

"Sounds good. Who am I riding with?" I asked. he bit his lip and smirked slightly.

"My car is full, so you, Jack and Madison are gonna go get the Griers" he said. Then Jack beeped outside.

"Bye have fun!" He yelled before running to his car. I slowly dragged myself to the car where Madison and Jack were waiting. she flashed me a fake smile and I hopped in.

"Hey." I said. Jack flashed me a smile and Madison remained quiet surprisingly. the ride there was awkwardly quiet, and we pulled up at Nash's house. he and Hayes hopped in and Hayes enveloped me into a hug.

"How's my girlllllll" he said causing me to giggle.

"I'm gooooodddd" I replied before letting go. Nash then did the same and I smiled even more they were they sweetest guys ever. I took the AUX cord and pressed shuffle. I bet by Ciara started blaring through the speakers. I say back and smiled. It was one of my favorite songs. I began to sing along to the song.

"Is that your bitch over there? Giving me the ugly stare? The one with the silicone ass? And the Brazilian hair?" I sang. I looked at Madison and Jack the whole time too. Hayes caught on to what I was doing and dropped his arm on my shoulder.

"Aye Jack. Why is Ms. B in the front and not baby. you always put her in the front." he said smirking.

"Because Madison is my girlfriend Hayes." Jack said before turning at a sign. Hayes and I rolled our eyes and he smiled down at me.

"Babe why don't you give me a nickname" Madison whined. I rolled my eyes again.

"You want one?" He asked smiling. she nodded and laced her fingers through his.

"Okay, you're my maddy bear." he said. I rolled my eyes and she tried not to hide her disappointment.

"so Lia gets baby, and I get Maddy bear." she said.

"Well, yeah" he said She glanced back at me, then looked at him.

"Or you can just call me Baby. and she can go back to being Lia." she replied. My eyes grew wide and Hayes and Nash covered my mouth with their hands before I could speak.

"Or you can keep Maddy bear and she stays baby. I gave her that nickname, and my friends and I all agreed that that's HER name. none of the guys even call their girls that." he said. she pouted and rolled her eyes.