Back scratches

Waking up the next morning, my house was quiet. My friends were scattered all around my bed, and my floor. I carefully untangled myself from Rae. Checking my phone, I read the time 7:46 am. I was wide awake, and full of energy. I made my way to my closet, pulled my running pants and Nike sports bra out and changed. Once my hair was thrown in a top not, I grabbed my earphones, and cellphone and made my way downstairs. Everyone was asleep, so I had to be quiet. I reached my kitchen and began filling my water bottle up.

"Morning baby" a familiar raspy voice said into my ear.

"Morning." I blandly replied.

"You really shouldn't wear a sports bra around me" Jack said, popping my strap and slightly chuckling as I winced.

"And you really shouldn't hit on your best friend's sister, now back up Gilinsky" I snapped. His smirk, only grew.

"Are you going running?" He asked, leaning his torso against my counter.

"Yes, why?" I asked.

"I'm going with" He said. I shrugged.

"If you can keep up" I replied.

---------------------

We began slightly jogging at the park across my house, with both earphones in, I pressed the shuffle button on my Spotify and Like That by Skate, Johnson, and Jack came on. I lowered the volume slightly, hoping he wouldn't hear. But he ripped my earphone out and grabbed my waist, pulling my close to him, he began singing.

"I ain't never met a girl, like you, and you'll never find a man, like me. Walking out the door, with you on my arm, you can hit me on my phone any time you want; Got me going mad when you dress like that. Girl its a trap when you act like that, I ain't even mad when you dress like that; I know you know you bad, when you act like that" He sang, staring at me the entire time.

"You can let go now Jack." I said. My eyes trailed down, and I remembered that he was shirtless. My breath began to quicken.

"Do I make you nervous baby?" He asked, his face suddenly closer to mine. My breath hitched, and I stared into his dark eyes.

"You wish Gilinsky" I said. he raised an eyebrow.

"You sure?" He asked, pulling me with him as he began backing up towards a tree.

"Positive" I replied, and then he suddenly whipped around and had me pinned against the tree.

"I think you're lying." he replied. before I could even reply, jacks lips were crushed on mine. Now it wasn't comfortable considering it was off guard. But Jack figured that out immediately. He pulled away from me, and fixed himself, making the kiss feel 100000 times easier. I kissed him back, and he dug his hands into my hips and mine got tangled into his hair. I could stay like that forever, then I remembered what I was doing and who I was kissing. I pushed Jack back, and his back scraped against the tree in front of us.

"Shit, Jack are you okay?" I asked. He nodded and rubbed his neck.

"Was I that bad?" He asked. A slight chuckle rising in his throat.

"No, but.." I started

"You're my best friends sister" he finished. I nodded and stared at him.

"Yeah you're right... that was a mistake." he said, crushing me slightly inside.

"Yeah a huge mistake" I replied.

"Let's go back" he said. I nodded and followed.

-------------------
Once we got back, I showered and say on my toilet with my towel wrapped around me.
"What the fuck Lia..." I mumbled to myself. Jack had to be kidding me. No fucking way would he just kiss me like that and have it mean nothing. once I got dressed I went downstairs and I could hear all of the guys in the basement, which Johnson made into a gym area.

"Dudeeeee you're stroke game better be A1!" Sammy yelled.

"For real Jack! Madison fucked your back up" Johnson said. All I heard was Jacks nervous laugh as a reply.

"You already know. I put in the work" he said laughing. they all began laughing with him and I plugged my phone into the tower we had, and pressed shuffle. I made my way to the kitchen, and one by one my friends started pouring in.

"Someone's oddly cheerful...." Christy said.

"A little too cheerful." Liv said. Marie and Rae shut the kitchen door and pinned my against the sink.

"Spill. Now" they screeched.

"Spill what?" I asked.

"Oh come off it we all saw you and Jack jogging to the park. now what happened" Rae said, her dark brown eyes suddenly light and full of glee.

"Nothing nothing. we just jogged." I replied

"Yeah well if you just "jogged" explain the scratches" Marie said.

"I guess that was Madison?" I relied. they all huffed, angry that I wouldn't answer.

"Really. explain this then" Christy said, showing us her phone and there was a picture of Jack and I.

"You fucking creeeeppppp" I replied earning a giggle from her.

"Sorry not sorry. But spill." she said.

"Well we went for a jog, I had my earphones in and he grabbed me. he pulled me close, and started singing like that to me. I told him he could let go, and he asked if he made me nervous. then he kissed me no big deal no big dead very Gilinsky. then he proceeded to say it was a mistake when I pushed him off. Guys, I think everyone fails to realize that Jack and I will never happen, I don't like him and vice versa. He's happy with his baby prostitute." I said. they all looked at each other , then back at me.

"You know he isn't happy with her. he's with her so he won't be SINGLE. he likes you Baby! Since like, kindergarten" Liv said. I tilted my head to the side.

"Sure has a funny way of showing it." I replied.

"You're you! And Johnson would absolutely murder him. But trust me, I'm one of his best friends. He is absolutely crazy about you. Remember when you and Jake broke up?" She asked I winced, remembering the ex that had cheated on me.

"Yes why." I replied a little too coldly.

"Well remember how he didn't come back to school? Jack broke his nose." she said. a smile growing on her face, and a shocked reaction growing on mine.

"You're lying" I relied and she shook her head

"Why would I? You're so blind you can't see that the kid is crazy about you. I'll handle Johnson. all you need to do is work with Jack" she said slightly nudging me. my face grew warm, and my stomach had this funny feeling. Jack and I? Together?

"And if he doesn't like me. what if this doesn't even work?" I asked in a hushed tone

"You gotta try babe." Christy said.

---------------------
After breakfast, all of the guys came to say bye to us. they were going to the studio or some shit like that for Skate. everyone got kisses and hugs and I sat there awkwardly on my phone as usual. we walked the guys to the door, and Jack was the last one out and I had to lock up. Before he stepped outside, he made sure all of the guys were gone and turned to me.

"I think you deserve a good bye kiss as well" he whispered and lightly kissed me.

"Bye baby." he said with a small smile.

"Bye jack." i replied, returning the smile. He left, and I shut the door. Only to be trampled with hugs and squeals.

-----------------------
New chapter :) remember to vote and comment. Love you guys