history.

"Baby what are you talking about?" Jack asked. I ran my fingers through my hair and stood to show him the document in my hands.

"See. It says Saint Mary rose adoption finalization. Then my name, and my parents signatures.. Jack I'm adopted" I said. Confusing filled my mind. Why hadn't my parents told me.. Did Johnson know? Of course he did.

"That's where all of the jokes came from when I was younger... Gosh how sick is that" I said. Tears rimmed my eyes and threatened to spill, but I didn't let them.

"Baby.. Relax. Okay? Don't over react okay?" He said. I ignored him and stormed to Johnson's room, bursting the door open and not even bothering to knock.

"I want the truth, and I want it now" I said. Johnson pulled himself off Liv and smiled up at me

"Okay I ate your last pop tart on tour then blamed it on Nate so you would yell at him, but to be fair there was nothing else to eat!" He yelled. Liv giggled and I kept a straight face.

"No. Was I adopted Johnson" I replied. Worry flashed over his face

"What are you talking about?" He asked. I tossed he document and waited for him to read it over. He sighed and ran his hands through his hair;

"How did you find this?" He asked.

"Not important.. What's important is that you never told me" I replied

"It wasn't my place baby.." He said.

Then it all started to hit me. The jokes, the fact that i looked nothing like my family members. The fact that I was fluent in Spanish even though it was never spoken around me. The fact that I could actually dance and no one else from my family could.

"I think I'm going to be sick.." I whispered before walking out. I met Jack in the hall, and we heard the front door shut.

"Guys I'm home!" My mom yelled. I made my way down the steps, and my mothers smile faded from her face.

"Lia what's wrong?" She asked. I handed her the paper and her face instantly paled.

"Sit.." She said. I sat and braced myself for whatever was going to come.

"I'm not even going to get upset at the fact that you went through my office.. After Johnson was born, I couldn't conceive for some reason.. And we really wanted a daughter.. So your aunt recommended adoption.. Because you know she adopted Amanda and all.. She referred us to the Saint Mary Rose orphanage and we called them.. They sent us pictures of a lot of kids.. Then one of a baby girl.. A tiny and beautiful baby girl and I knew instantly that I wanted her.. I wanted to just hold you and kiss you.. So we flew out.. Took Johnson and met you.. You were the most precious this ever... And your brother adored you.. They said they didn't know where you came from.. That you were left on the steps.. But it didn't matter to us.. We loved you and wanted to give you the proper home you deserved.. So we adopted you.. Raised you as our own.. We were going to tell you when you turned 16.. But you had just broken up with what's his face and we didn't want to add more to that.. So we waited.. Johnson and his friends knew.. That's why we would scold him whenever he would make jokes.. But we love you no matter what.. You're OUR baby Lia. We raised you and you're a Johnson" she said.

"What do you mean.. His friends knew" I said.

"You know Sammy, Nate, Kenny, his child hood friends. Even Jack knew" she said pointing to Jack. I faced him and he was pale and wide eyed.

"Can I talk to you in the kitchen" I said. I didn't even give him a chance to respond I just dragged him to the kitchen.

"You knew!?" I asked.

"Baby listen.." He started

"No! You used to make fun of me with my brother Jack! When you knew I was adopted! How cruel can you be?!" I yelled. He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed.

"Don't let this change anything Lia." He said anger rushed through me.

"I don't want to see you. Leave" I said

"What do you mean?" He asked. I could hear the tone in his voice changing.

"I don't want a liar around me. Get out of my face" I said

"Alright bet. Just watch" he said, anger thick in his voice. He walked to the front and slammed the door behind him. My mom came to the kitchen and enveloped me in a hug. Apologizing over and over again. I felt myself break down and I just cried on her shoulder

"This changes nothing... You're still my little girl" she said kissing my head.

"Love you mom.." I whispered

"Love you too" she replied.

----------------
Jacks POV
Lia pissed me off on so many levels. How was this my fault?! Then she basically breaks up with me in her kitchen. I sat in my car and laid my head on my steering wheel. What was I gonna do? I sat back in my seat and began to think back to tour and when things were good. I needed something to get my mind off the fact that she basically dumped me. Then an idea came to mind. I scrolled through my phone, and once I found the number I called it. After the third ring they answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Madison, you busy?" I asked with a smirk on my face.
---------------
End for today! I feel bad for Lia. And she didn't dump Jack. She just needed space to process what she was told. But him being a guy thought he was single! Shit is legit about to go down! Kind of. But anyway sorry for the late update! I've had writers block and I might start updating once a week it helps me think of stuff. Remember to vote and comment. Thanks guys!