fuck.

I got home, and just straight up cleaned. I cleaned the kitchen and living room and my bed room. Then I sat down and got to finishing final details for mine and johnsons party which was a week away. I looked over the list, and everything was set. all I needed was my outfit I hopped on my bed and dialed Rae's number

"What bitch" she groaned.

"Let's go shopping" I said.

"Cant, my Kiki is coming over" she said.

"Ugh, thanks." I said before hanging up. I dialed everyone, and got the same responses.
''My boyfriends coming over"

I finally dialed Maggie.

"Magsssss" I said when she answered.

"Liaaaaaa" she replied.

"Busy?" I asked.

"Nope, why?"

"I wanna go shopping" I said simply

"Pick me up in 10" she said before hanging up. I quickly changed, and jumped into the first thing in reach. which happened to be, my Gilinsky 96 shirt, black leggings, and some Nike sneakers. I let my curls out of my top knot, and carefully ran my fingers through my hair because my curls were actually behaving. I through on some sunglasses, grabbed my things and drove to Mags' house.

----------------
We got to the mall, and looked through a bunch of stores. I didn't want to go to forever 21, because I personally thought their materials were cheap. so we headed to H&M. We browsed around and Maggie began grabbing things for us to try on.

"So how's Carter?" I asked. she shrugged

"I wouldn't know" she said. I raised an eye brow

"What did he do now" I asked.

"Cheated. again. I'm really done this time Baby" she said.

"I'm sorry..." I said.

"Fuck for!" She yelled before giggling, I laughed back in response.

"Because I know the pain. I'll hook you up at my party" i said

"So you and Cam?" She asked. I shrugged.

"I knew it." she said

"Knew what?" I asked.

"You aren't into him, it's to make Jack jealous." she said. I rolled my eyes.

"Unimportant and incorrect" I said.

"Mhm, right so when you guys are don't trying to get him mad. I want him" she said before giggling and I rolled my eyes, pushing her into the dressing room. when we got in there, my eyes met Jacks. His eyes trailed up and down my body, and he whispered a low

"Fuck" under his breath before trying to stifle a groan. I took Maggie into a dressing room and we began trying stuff on.

"The lighting in here is shit" I said while trying on a white fitted dress with a tulip snapped short end.

"Try the mirror outside." Maggie said before fluffing my hair. I went to the mirror, and walked past Jack, like I didn't even know he was there. Madison was in front of him, showing what she was wearing, but his eyes stayed on me. I looked in the mirror, and fixed my top. I tilted my head to the side, and tried to fix it so I could be more comfortable, and I made eye contact with him. his eyes were dark, and he was biting his bottom lip.

"Lord why are you so attractive and taken" I whispered in an inaudible voice.

"Hey Madison" I said. she looked over.

"Yes?" She asked.

"I need a girls opinion, and Maggie is in there. Does this look right?" I asked. she simply shrugged.

"Well. Jack? What do you think?" I asked, trying to hide the smirk on my face.

"I- um... hmm. It's nice" he said before clearing his throat and looking up at Madison, continuing the conversation they were having. I went back to the dressing room, and threw things around the dressing room before trying on a black dress, that was straight revealing. But our party was a club scene type thing, so it would be appropriate. I went out the dressing room and Jacks jaw just dropped. I went over to the mirror, and looked at myself from all angles. it looked great to be frank. I looked in the mirror, and saw Jack was standing leaning against the dressing room closest to the mirror.

"That... I like that" he said.

"Really?" I Asked.

"Really." he said before moving closer to me.

"Where's your bitch?" I asked

"Getting us starbucks. which is on the other side of the mall." he said with a wink,

I shrugged and brought my curls over to one of my shoulders. Jack brought his hand to my shoulder, and let his finger dance on it, lightly touching and staring at me the whole time,

"What are you doing Jack?" I asked.

"Thinking of all the things I would do to you if I wasn't taken and saw you in that dress." he said, his voice full of an emotion I couldn't decipher.

"Really?" I asked before turning to face him.

"Like what?" I asked, wrapping my arms around his neck. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer.

"I would trail kisses here, and here, and here..." he whispered, his breathing slowing down and his fingers touching my shoulder, neck, and chest.

"And?" I asked, running my fingers through his hair.

"I would do this.." he aaid, grabbing my exposed leg, and bringing it up so it rested on his hip.

"Then what Jack?" I asked, lightly kissing his jaw knowing that I had him right where I wanted him because I could feel it in the private area of his jeans.

"I... Fuck- I'd do so many things" he said. his eyes wide and his cheeks pink, lips slightly parted.

"Maybe i would let you do those things to me," I whispered in his ear.

"But you chose that slut over me" I said, pushing him off and walking away, just as she walked in.

"Oh Lia, that looks nice on you." Madison said, her eyes wide and full of surprise.

"I was gonna grab it, but I didn't fill it in. And Jack didn't like it, but It looks nice" she said. I tilted my head to the side and smiled

"Thank you madison." I replied before changing and purchasing that outfit along with accessories and walking with Maggie to Chick-Fil-a.

---------------
Vote and comment ;). outfit on the side/top is the outfit she's getting.