Day Seven: Part II | Bake

Midoriya had a craving for some brownies. He looked around the cabinets to check for ingredients. All he was missing was cocoa powder. "Bakugo~" he called out, "I'm running to the convenience store, do you want anything?"

"Spicy ramen," he replied, staring into his cellphone.

Midoriya gave him a small smooch and was off. Luckily, they lived near a convenience store. Most people do, they're within walking distance. He walked across the street and into the building. He grabbed what he needed and head back to home.

"I'm back Kacchan," Midoriya yelled out, placing thing in their designated areas. He started taking the ingredients needed for the brownies out. Flour, baking soda, eggs, etc. The usual items. The small male grabbed his black apron, preheated the oven, and began putting the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl, then the liquids into a separate bowl.

Bakugo slowly snuck up behind Midoriya, wrapping his arms around him, "What are you up to in here?"

Midoriya yelped lightly, "You scared me!" he lightly hit Bakugo. He turned his body around to face his partner.

Bakugo lightly kissed Midoriya's nose, "I'm just curious on what my cutie pie is up to,"

"Making brownies," Midoriya turned back to the countertop to mix the dry ingredients and the wet ingredients. He felt Bakugo's arms tighten around his stomach. "Stoooop~" Midoriya giggled.

"I'm not doing anything so continue," Bakugo was obviously being sarcastic. He rested his chin on Midoriya's shoulder, watching Midoriya do his thing.

The oven beeped, saying it's ready. "Move," Midoriya shoved Bakugo off him playfully, then set the pan into the oven. "Now we wait," he sighed happily.

"Hey Midoriya?" Bakugo said.

"Ye-" and now batter was smeared along his nose, lips and a bit on his cheek. The man was flabbergasted. "K-kacchan!" He went to touch his face but realized he'd get batter on his fingers.

"I'll clean it up," Bakugo grabbed Midoriya's head to have control over it, then proceeded to lick all the batter off Midoriya's face.

Midoriya was once again, flabbergasted. "S-s-stop!" he squirmed to get out of the grip, his cheeks became a shade of crimson.

Bakugo didn't stop until it was mostly clean.

"You could get salmonella and get sick and-" his words were stopped by a supple kiss. In a weird way, his silly worries went away. Then he felt it, like a club rubbing against him.

Bakugo was ready, "learn to shut up once in a while," he said with his baritone voice.

Well now he has to shut up. Midoriya allowed Bakugo to take the lead. He was lifted onto the countertop, their lips still connected.

Bakugo slipped his hand under Midoriya's shirt. "God this apron is so hot on you," He tugged on it lightly, then snaked his free arm behind Midoriya's neck, creating a more passionate kiss.

Instant shivers, his neck was extremely sensitive. "Do you want to do it?" Midoriya felt embarrassed still asking that question.

"I thought we were starting already," Bakugo smirked, taking his shirt off. He sucked on Midoriya's neck. That'll leave a mark.

"K-kacchan," Midoriya whimpered. He ran his fingers through Bakugo's spiked hair. "Hurry," he begged, pull on Bakugo's shirt. Truth be told, he wanted to enjoy some brownies while they're hot.

Bakugo ripped off Midoriya's bottoms and quickly got rid of his own. He was ready to stick it in.

Midoriya quivered, the countertop is cold! "Lube," Midoriya pointed towards the bedroom. His partner made it quick. Coming back within seconds.

"Come here," Bakugo man handled Midoriya, easily.

Midoriya buried his face into his hands, "K-kacchan, this position is a little.." Embarrassing. His face was red once more.

Bakugo lubed his fingers up, then lightly slipped them inside. "Wow, your hole is pulling me in," he growled into Midoriya's ear. He stared at the beautiful sight before him. His lover bent over the countertop.

"Stop, just put it in already," Midoriya sneakily lined himself up with Bakugo's member, practically putting it in himself. His knees almost buckled when it entered.

Bakugo slammed it in, he wasn't letting up for a second. This is what Midoriya wanted. His hands were gripped onto Midoriya's hips tightly. Perfect handlebars.

Midoriya's legs shook, that means it's good. Bakugo was hitting his sweet spot numerous times. He felt the tips of his ears get hot. It happens when Midoriya gets excited.

The blonde was holding his hot mess of a boyfriend halfway up. Bakugo felt Midoriya's legs giving out. It was time to switch positions. He flipped Midoriya over, picking him up, giving him full control.

"Put me down!" the smaller one yelped, but it was for nothing. His whole back was touched by something cold, the fridge! He shivered, "It's cold," He was hoping Bakugo would spare him form this icy feeling.

"I'll warm it up, don't worry," Bakugo inserted himself once more.

"Oh my gosh~" The cold fridge was starting to feel good. Midoriya gripped onto Bakugo's shoulders for dear life, his nails sunk into the skin. That'll leave a mark.

The kitchen began to fill up with a sweet, chocolaty scent.

"I'm going to cum," Midoriya gave the warning. It was going to get messy.

The oven beeped, stating that the brownies were finished.

Midoriya and Bakugo weren't. So close though.

"Bakugo, the brownies," Midoriya managed to get out. A warmth began to swirl around. He knew he should stop, but did he? No, no he did not.

Bakugo knew to make it quick. What did he do? Rubbed Midoriya's ears. He felt the warm substance hit his stomach like no tomorrow. He was close as well.

"The brownies," Midoriya felt a rush of euphoria, the best part of finishing. The brownies are still important!

"Fuck those brownies," he teased.

Midoriya set his head on Bakugo's shoulder, still hanging on for life, "I'd rather eat them," he sighed.

Did Midoriya ever get to eat his brownies? The world may never know.

•••

Love y'all!
~Mel🧡