Day Twenty-Three | Switch

"You lost!?" Midoriya was shocked, yet happy. He swirled around the rolling chair in circles. They had placed a bet on Kaminari's scores for Mid-term exams. Loser gets to fulfill a wish for the winner. Kaminari's scores increased, meaning Midoriya won!

Bakugo growled, angered at Kaminari for using his brain for once. "Yeah whatever! What do you want stupid Deku?"

Midoriya has been planning this for awhile but he didn't know how to bring it up. "Let's switch roles... in bed," he tapped his fingers together.

"Fuck no!" He slammed his hand on the table.

The greenette pouted, "but the deal! Never knew the Bakugo Katsuki went back on his word,"

"Shut your whore mouth! I'll do it," he growled. Bakugo sat himself on Midoriya's lap, his arms rested on his shoulders. "Should I...?" He was confused about the whole 'switch' process.

"I got this!" Midoriya grinned, internally he was geeking. His current fantasy is coming to life. All of that research and constant observing will be put to good use! He'll start with caressing. His small hands gently glided across Bakugo's exposed skin, then under his black tee.

The blonde shivered, goosebumps formed along his arms and back. He felt as if he could melt by such simple touches. Has he gone soft? Possibly, but only for Midoriya.

"I'm gonna kiss you now," he warned before leaning in to press their lips together. Warmly easing into the action. His hands still caressing the blonde's sensitive body.

Bakugo melted into the kiss, his cheeks a crimson red. He really was going crazy. Midoriya has casted a spell upon him, what a fox. The male inhaled sharply. He leaned in towards Midoriya, now practically hovering him.

Midoriya parted just mouth open, allowing some tongue action between them. The tips of his ears warming up. Suddenly, he scooped up the blonde.

"Oi! Put me down asshole!" The blonde scowled. It was embarrassing being picked up by someone smaller than him.

The greenette smirked, "okay~" Midoriya dropped him down onto the bedsheets. "Teehee," he giggled with a boxy smile. Lube time~ The smaller one went into the drawer where they kept their good stuff. He wetted his fingers thoroughly before reaching into Bakugo's boxers. Midoriya moistened the area before entering.

Bakugo inhaled sharply, looking Midoriya dead in the eyes. The first time wasn't a good feeling. A sharp needle, a constant bee sting. Soon enough the pain went away. Was it like this for Midoriya as well? Bakugo thought back to their first time together, he definitely wasn't a romantic.

When Bakugo seemed more comfortable, Midoriya moved his fingers slowly. Their mouths connected once more, with force. He moaned into their kiss, fingers picking up the pace.

"I think I'm good," Bakugo informed his partner. They took off their bottoms, Midoriya putting ona rubber. The blonde laid on his back, a good first position.

Midoriya gave a little nod before pressing himself inside. It was a warmth no one could imagine. So velvet-like. His arms shook in delight. He could climax in this moment but he had to keep himself in check. He rolled his hips, almost in slow-motion. Midoriya wanted to be extra careful, for a good memory for the future.

The blonde strained. His throat daring to make unknown noises. Bakugo grit his teeth, no way was he moaning like some bitch.

He could see Bakugo straining. Midoriya decided to help, or revenge? He lifted up Bakugo's shirt, exposing his chest.

"What the f—ngh!~" he accidentally let one sleep.

Midoriya's tongue played around with the nipples. He felt his head starting to get light, signaling he was close. The greenette took one of Bakugo's legs, lifting it up and picking up his pace. Go big or go home. Ya know?

Bakugo gripped onto the sheets, still straining. He felt this weird pulsing feeling within him, an awkward feeling of being covered with his own seed. His face was a deep red, eyes locking with Midoriya's. "What's with the grin?"

"Nothing. You're just handsome~" Midoriya pulled himself out, condom off and laid himself on Bakugo. Back to being his cutesy self! "How are you feeling?"

"Fine," Bakugo's face was still red, eyes connected. It was a good experience with his partner.

They eventually fell asleep within the comfort of each other's arms. Soaking up the warmth surrounding them.

•••