Day Thirteen | Sweet

"Jeez you're heavy," Midoriya strained out. They had gone drinking with some friends and Bakugo has had a little too much. The greenette was now dragging Bakugo back to his apartment.

Bakugo snickered, "I can walk," he slurred, tripping over his own feet. "See?"

"Nice job," Midoriya faked his enthusiasm. It's been awhile since him and Bakugo have had some alone time. Truth be told, he's been avoiding being around Bakugo alone. Recently, Midoriya has been having urges. Mature urges. "Up the stairs," Midoriya pulled up as far as he could to help Bakugo towards his door.

"Yes, food," Bakugo slurred while taking off his shoes sloppily, replacing them with slippers. He sunk down to his knees, crawling across the floor for a bag of potato chips. "Mmm," he hummed.

Midoriya stood in the doorway, giggling at the cuteness of his childhood friend. Drunk Bakugo and him get along well. Since Bakugo loosens up and is quite calm.

The blonde crawled onto the sofa, laying across the velvet-like fabric. He messily ate the potato chips. Crumbs were left in his path.

"Jeez, you're so messy," Midoriya began to pick up the pieces, slowly getting closer to Bakugo laying on the sofa. His clumsy self tripped over his own feet, "oof-!" He landed right on Bakugo, chest to chest. The crumbs and chip bag ended up on the floor.

Bakugo was shocked by the sudden movement, "You okay?" His hands instinctively gripped around the smaller one's waist, securing Midoriya's position.

He could smell the faint scent of alcohol and chips on Bakugo's breath. "Um, yeah," Midoriya's cheeks flared up. A bright pink shade covered his face. He went to get off but was stopped by Bakugo's strong grip.

"Just a little longer before this dream ends," Bakugo caressed Midoriya's freckled cheek, pulling it towards his face. His eyes closed, as did Midoriya's.

Their lips met softly. A mixture of saltiness and slight bitterness from the alcohol.

Midoriya wanted to pull away. Bakugo was drunk, this felt wrong. But when would he have another chance? He allowed himself to be captured by Bakugo's grasp.

The blonde's grip strengthened, his hands wandered across Midoriya's small frame. Bakugo's teeth sunk into the greenette's bottom lip, pulling slightly.

"Why are you biting me?" Midoriya starred at Bakugo with doe-like eyes. His lip still pulled out between Bakugo's sharp teeth.

"Sweet like candy," Bakugo let go, placing his tongue inside Midoriya's mouth. His hands ran through the messy green curls. It ventured down further, "can I touch you?" He questioned.

Midoriya nodded. He felt Bakugo's broad palms grip his bottom. The greenette squeaked quietly. He's never been touched with such sin.

Bakugo pushed Midoriya's neck, exposing the milky skin. His lips left a path of saliva and bite marks. "Is this okay?" His ruby-like orbs met Midoriya's.

The greenette nodded once more, eyes full of wonder. What would happen next? Bakugo has never shown him a single ounce of interest, let alone sexual intentions.

He wetted his finger promptly before playing around with Midoriya's pink hole.

Midoriya cringed slightly, adjusting to the single finger. How would the hard member rubbing against his thigh fit? He felt nervous. What if he wasn't good enough?

"Would you like me to stop? You're shaking," Bakugo caressed Midoriya's cheek.

The greenette smiled, "It feels good,"

Bakugo inserted another finger with that response. He dug deeper inside. Midoriya's little body still shook against his chest. He huffed while changing their positions. Placing Midoriya below him on his back. Bakugo hovered over the smaller one. The member slightly pressed against the soft thighs below him, lightly creating a little friction.

Midoriya moaned out shamelessly. Green eyes closed, yearning to open but he can't seem to bring himself to look at Bakugo. He feared their moment might end.

The blonde brushed back the green curls, kissing Midoriya's adorable forehead. "Can I continue?"

"Yeah," Midoriya clenched his jaw, he knew what was coming next. He but his lip as the rustling of their clothing ceased. The moistened member pressed lightly against his entrance. It pressed in slowly. He inhaled sharply, stopping himself from tensing up.

"Hey, look at me," Bakugo smooched the cutie before him. "Do you want me to stop?"

The little things Bakugo was doing made him feel emotional. Was he usually so sweet? Not possible.

"No, move, I'm okay." With that being said the stinging pain inside him turned into pleasure. It was still slightly uncomfortable but it was also pleasant. He wrapped his legs around Bakugo.

He continued to go at a soft, easy pace. The blonde would regret hurting Midoriya too much. "Fuck," he groaned. It felt better than he could ever imagine.

"I think I'm gonna—" the liquid came without warning, landing on his stomach. Midoriya blushed out of embarrassment. Though it was natural.

"You're so cute," Bakugo kissed Midoriya's forehead. "I'm almost there. Bear with me," the blonde sucked lightly on Midoriya's neck, riding out his climax. His seed filled up the condom uncomfortably. He couldn't wait to take it off.

Midoriya was already nodding off, ready for sleep.

The blonde kept quiet, finding supplies to clean Midoriya up. "Jeez. Falling asleep right after doing that," Bakugo carried Midoriya to his room, placing his clothing back on before crawling next to Midoriya.

The smaller one scooted near the warmth, snuggling with Bakugo's entire being. His leg hooking around Bakugo's and one hand thrown over the blonde's shoulder.

Bakugo snickered before allowing himself to fall fast asleep. Hopefully he'll remember this night tomorrow.

•••