Day Twenty-One | Room

"Midoriya-Sensei! Can you help me with this question?" A student raised their hand. He explained the problem he was having with his current solution.

Midoriya Izuku, a pro hero and mathematics teacher. The two jobs are breaking him down to the bone. One thing keeps him going.

"Bakugo-Sensei!" One of the teens screech. They absolutely love his hate-love relationship with everyone.

Bakugo smiled slightly, "move it extra," he brushed past the child. He's a home room teacher, and a pro hero. The blonde works hard for his soon-to-be hero students. And for Midoriya, but that's a secret.

"Kacchan~" Midoriya skipped over. The students watched their interaction, whispering amongst each other.

"Meeting at lunch, the regular stuff," he patted Midoriya's shoulder. When bringing his arm down, their pinky's locked for a moment, dreading to let go.

Midoriya blushed lightly, "till then," he waved Bakugo off. Turning around to see his students full of anticipation.

"Are you two dating?" "You should just date already!" "Boy's Love at UA, so cute~"

Midoriya cleared his throat. "Pop quiz," that outta shut them up.

"Awwww!" They shrieked.

•••

Midoriya went into the unused faculty room sneakily locking the door behind him. "Kacchan~" The greenette jump hugged the blonde before him.

"Took you long enough," he chuckled, receiving the hug. These are the times he looks forward to in his day. They don't see each other often since they work often.

The school would willingly accept their relationship but that would also put them under a magnifying glass. With what's about to happen, they can't have that.

Bakugo caressed Midoriya's cheek, "I've missed you," he kissed the smaller ones forehead. He noticed Midoriya's hair smelt like shampoo.

"I missed you too!" Midoriya kissed Bakugo's cheek.

Their eyes locked for a brief moment before their lips met. A sensual kiss, rapidly turning over to a passionate one.

"How much longer do we have?" Bakugo questioned before he got to the point of no return.

Midoriya pondered, "about twenty minutes,"

"Better get going then," he whispered, licking Midoriya's ear. He felt the smaller one shiver. Bakugo knows Midoriya's weak spots.

The greenette felt his legs shake. A sign of him taking a liking. Midoriya whined as Bakugo's finger pressed into his hole. Their tongues gently brushing up against each other's.

Bakugo's mouth trailed along Midoriya's cheek, to his ear then down to his neck, softly sucking and nibbling.

"No marks," Midoriya squeaked, attempting not to make much noise. A quiet hallway is a deadly one. He started to feel anxious about being caught. The greenette fuddled around with Bakugo's dress pants, pulling out the throbbing member. "I want you to... put it in," he shied away, his face a prominent blush.

Bakugo set Midoriya down quick, whipping out a sleeve of condoms.

Midoriya blushed more, "why do you have so many,"

"Sex education starts today," he grinned while putting on the rubber. "Practice makes perfect, come here," Bakugo chuckled as he scooped out Midoriya bending over on the nearby wall. He knows the drill.

Midoriya braced himself to get slammed into, since they only had a short amount of time. His knees started giving out when the member pierced through his entrance.

"It's in," Bakugo lifted up Midoriya's shirt, giving his back a kiss before moving.

The greenette covered his mouth to keep himself quiet. Midoriya felt as if all of his nerves were on fire. 

Bakugo leaned over, shoving two of his fingers in Midoriya's warm mouth. That outta shut him up. "Fuck," he muttered. Midoriya was sucking, one of Bakugo's favorites. He slammed harder, their flesh crashing together.

Midoriya arched his back. His nails dug against the wall, creating white chalk-like marks across the brick. His tongue swirled around the two fingers. He felt his head grow light, signaling he was close.

The blonde tensed, gripping onto Midoriya's hip roughly. He ripped out his fingers, placing them against the smaller ones nipple. Pinching the sensitive flesh roughly. Bakugo smiled when Midoriya moaned out his name.

"Kacchan~" Midoriya's body twitched as the white semen dribbled onto the floor. His breathes deep and heavy. He leaned against the wall for those first few seconds of peace before his exhaustion finally hit him.

"Midoriya, are you okay?" Bakugo helped him sit on a nearby create.

He leaned against Bakugo, smiling like a dork, "Yeah. Let's cuddle tomorrow,"

"Agreed," Bakugo pulled off the filled condom, placing it in a ziplock bag to later be disposed of.

•••

Mini Bonus: Sex Ed

"Okay, everyone gets a condom. Try to put it correctly on the banana," Bakugo handed each person a rubber until his hands were empty.

One student stood up, "I didn't get one,"

Bakugo's ears flared up, remember his interactions with Midoriya. "Just... find a partner!" He faced away from the class.

"I'll bet he used it on Midoriya-Sensei~" a girl whispered playfully to another student. They small group giggled, all within their own imaginations.

Denying it would only make it worse. He turned around to see the boys flicking condoms across the room. "Hey extras! Ground Beta after class!" He growled, full flames activated.

•••