Day Nine: Part II | Camp

"Sake for all!" Kaminari handed out metal shot glasses. He went around a second time, filling each glass. "We'll warm up with alcohol," he grinned.

The group of friends were out camping. Kaminari, Kirishima, Uraraka, Tsuyu, Midoriya and Bakugo. It was autumn, meaning it was the perfect weather for this outdoor activity.

They were sitting outside their tents on a few blankets sprawled out across the ground. A warm fire, alcohol and some snacks make this night perfect.

"You're using the weather as an excuse to get drunk, ribbit," Tsuyu took a sip of her beverage. She knew what the group idiot was up to.

They all did.

Uraraka nodded, agreeing with Tsuyu. "I'm not getting drunk tonight," she still has flashback from her last hangover. Not today, or tomorrow.

"Drinking Sake like this makes me feel like a man!" Kirishima was at least on the same page as Kaminari.

Kaminari proposed an idiotic idea, "Wanna see who can drink the most?"

"Nope," Uraraka, Tsuyu, and Midoriya said in unison.

Bakugo was not getting lumped into that mess, "Fuck no,"

"You're on!" Kirishima and Kaminari grasped each others hands, as if they were about to arm wrestle. A deal between men in their minds. The two started, Uraraka and Tsuyu were just appalled by the two.

Bakugo took Midoriya's small glass, "Gimme that," he drank it for the smaller one.

"Kacchan," Midoriya pouted, he wanted some Sake too.

"I didn't forget the last time you drank, I'm not fucking doing that again," Bakugo was talking about a time during the new year.

Midoriya blushed from embarrassment, "I'll never live that down huh?" He won't drink to spare himself another embarrassment.

"Are you talking about when Midoriya threw up on you while trying to do something naughty?" Uraraka heard all about it from Midoriya.

"Change of subject please?" Midoriya begged, he hid his face from everyone.

Everyone laughed. It was a grand time. A few drinks, Kirishima and Kaminari we're very drunk. They'll feel it in the morning. Uraraka, Midoriya and Tsuyu enjoyed the show the two dense idiots put on. The group called it a night. They all went to their tents, three were set up. Kirishima and Kaminari in one, Uraraka and Tsuyu in another, Bakugo and Midoriya in the last tent.

The scent of a bonfire lingered around their sight. The sky held many stars, they're more visible out there away from the city. Frogs croaked and crickets chirped occasionally. It's peaceful.

Midoriya and Bakugo were laying in a large forest green sleeping bag. Midoriya was the little spoon, he was feeling nice and warm lying next to a living space heater. "hehe," Midoriya felt giddy. He could hardly contain himself. Though he didn't have any alcohol, he was feeling good.

"Stop moving around," Bakugo squeezed the smaller one, causing a weird laughing noise to arise from Midoriya.

"I'm sorry," Midoriya wheezed. He could hardly breathe with Bakugo's tight grip. "Please spare me," he begged. The squeeze got tighter. Midoriya's laughter is uncontrollable.

Bakugo let up, "Shhh, the whole campground is going to hear you," He found Midoriya's laughter quite adorable.

"I told you to spare me," Midoriya was still laughing lightly. "Whew, I'm tired now," He sighed, then a yawn came out.

The blonde poked Midoriya's tongue playfully.

Midoriya flipped around so quick, starring Bakugo straight in the eyes. What shall he do to get the blonde back? He grabbed Bakugo's face, licking his cheek. "Revenge is sweet," He could taste the Sake somehow.

"Yeah, it is sweet," Bakugo looked at Midoriya's lips, then back into his emerald, green eyes. He gripped the back of Midoriya's neck, pushing them towards each other. The blonde gave Midoriya a small peck on the lips. "Very sweet," he murmured.

"Mmnhm," Midoriya agreed, leaning in for another. Then one more turned into two, two turned into many. He was now sitting in Bakugo's lap, whole body squirming. All of his nerves were going crazy. The smaller one was letting out musical moans with each kiss.

Bakugo flipped Midoriya over onto his back lightly. He felt Midoriya's legs wrap around his waist, locking Bakugo in. "Okay, I see you," he teased.

"Shhh. Less talking," Midoriya pecked Bakugo's lips, "more kissing," he pecked once more.

Heard. Bakugo gave into Midoriya's cute demands. Midoriya's hands were all over him, under his shirt, gripping at his butt. Everywhere. All this touching made Bakugo more excited. "My shirt is in the way," He tore it off, allowing it to fall in a random space.

Midoriya ran his fingers along Bakugo's chest, feeling all the muscles. This body was all his to enjoy. "I've never done it in a tent before,"

"A first for both of us then," Bakugo grinned, tearing Midoriya's bottoms off. He'll spare Midoriya from the cold, for now. The blonde dug around for the lubricant. When it was found, he placed a good amount on his fingers. "Open wide," he demanded.

Open wide? Midoriya spread them like he was told. Bakugo knows all of his sweet spots; he wasn't ready for it. The smaller one let out a loud moan.

Bakugo quickly covered his mouth, "Shhhh,"

Midoriya nodded acknowledging he needed to shut his mouth. The hand move, in its place he bit his bottom lip to keep quiet. It was hard, Bakugo was touching him well.

After the warmup, the two were breathing intensely. They're ready for the intense part.

The blonde slipped on a condom; they're not sleeping in this mess today. "We're switching positions, you're not having fun by yourself,"

Midoriya agreed. He was put on all fours.

The member slid in slowly. Bakugo let out a gratified sigh.

Midoriya was already shaking, and not from the bitter weather. He stabbed himself on his palm with his thumbnail to keep his moans at bay. He was being hit in all the right places. He couldn't contain himself any longer, started letting out all the pent-up noises.

"You trying to let the whole neighborhood know you're getting fucked?" Bakugo rammed from the back roughly. His hands were starting to slip from the sweat their bodies let off. They're getting their workout in.

It was no use being silent.

The neighboring tent held Uraraka and Tsuyu.

"They're going at it huh?" Uraraka snuggled into Tsuyu, slightly embarrassed by the sounds coming from their neighbors.

"Yes, they are, ribbit," Tsuyu held Uraraka tightly, comforted by their warmth, "I wonder if they know how loud they've been,"

The two girls sighed, shaking their heads.

•••

I could've made this so much longer but I need to reserve my writing for further chapters. Rip.
~Mel🧡