Day Twenty-Four | Daddy

"What should we have for dinner tonight Deku?" Midoriya and Bakugo casually strolled through their local market. The blonde had his focus on dinner.

Midoriya's mind was elsewhere. Specially about how great Bakugo looked in casual clothes. Something as simple as clothing turning someone on? It's possible!

Bakugo took the lack of response as 'whatever you feel like making'. He felt a little tug on his sweater. Cutesy Midoriya, blushing. "Hm?" He cocked his head.

"When are we going home?" Midoriya felt a disturbance from down south.

Bakugo stood there confused, "what do you mean 'when are we going home'?" If Midoriya wants dinner, they'll be here for a short amount of time. What's he so needy about?

The smaller one scooted closer, "you're looking too good for your own good... daddy~" he whispered, obviously aroused.

Bakugo stood there, almost brain dead for a few seconds. He left the cart where it was, grabbing Midoriya's hand. Rushing home was an understatement. Running as if something was chasing them.

Midoriya fumbled with the keys, unlocking their apartment door. He felt Bakugo slam him against a nearby wall, along with the door closing behind them. The smaller one yelped as Bakugo's lips came in contact with his neck.

The blonde nipped at a sweet spot, causing Midoriya to moan softly. Bakugo placed his thigh against the others member, gently creating friction upon the greenette.

Midoriya shivered at his touch. "D-daddy," he stuttered, a hot tear dared to leave his eyes.

"That's it, bend the fuck over," Bakugo man-handled the little one. Forcing Midoriya's hands against the wall, tearing off his bottoms. "I was going to at least take you to bed but it seems like you're dying to get fucked without hesitation,"

Midoriya heared the clicking of Bakugo's belt, along with rustling. His eyes widened as the member forced its way inside. The shaking legs daring to buckle out from under him.

Bakugo grinned as he began to thrust deeply. Midoriya's musical moans filled the entryway.

The greenette came against the wall. He blushed when he realized it splattered against the wall. Bakugo tossed him around again, picking him up and pinning him against the wall. Hot tears streaming down his cheeks. "Oh gosh, it feels so good," he mewled.

"Fuck," Bakugo growled. Midoriya's reactions was more erotic than the second itself. All of his focus was kept on his partner.

•••

"I have... no more cum for you," Bakugo panted, laying on their bed. His mouth extremely dry. The blonde looked over at Midoriya. His sweet angel, all covered in sin. Bruises from biting, hickeys from sucking.

Midoriya's breathing was almost back to normal. "Kacchan,"

"Hm?"

"Round two daddy?~"

"Bend the fuck over,"

•••