Day Twenty-Two | Exhilarating

"Porridge for my sick pals!" Kirishima sat it down onto the dormitory table. He placed two bowls in front of Bakugo and Midoriya, who claimed to be sick. "I gotta go! I'll be late to the training with All Might, get better," he grinned before running off outside the dormitory.

Midoriya and Bakugo stared at each other in silence. Completely wrapped up in blankets. They were the only ones in the entire dormitory. Everyone else would be gone for an unknown slough of time for training.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Midoriya blushed, looking the blonde up and down.

Bakugo chuckled, "fucking on the sofa while we have the chance?"

Midoriya jumped on Bakugo, straddling him. His eyes ignited with flames of lust, "bingo," he managed to get out before Bakugo's lips attacked his.

The blonde hummed, tossing the blankets off of them. Sick? Bullshit. The whole plan was Bakugo's, fake sick to be left alone. Just to be left alone, right... Fake sick to be left alone to fuck on the sofa? Yes please!

Midoriya's arms wrapped around Bakugo's neck, playing with his spiked hair. He hummed, a way to signal he was enjoying it. A smile crept up his lips, along with a small giggle.

"What are you laughing about?" Bakugo kissed Midoriya's pretty thin neck. Inhaling his natural scent, which smelled amazing to him.

The greenette nuzzled Bakugo, "no particular reason," no time for fluff, only smut. Midoriya sat up onto the table, signaling for Bakugo to come along.

Bakugo complied. He'll follow Midoriya's sweet lips anywhere. They connected once more, pushing the smaller one backwards.

Having Bakugo dominating over him made his heart thump rapidly. Midoriya's legs wrapped around Bakugo's waist, pulling him in closer.

The blonde shoved his arms between the arch of Midoriya's back and the table, sweeping him up into the arms. Carefully making his way to the sofa. He threw the little one down, landing on top of Midoriya. "Better hurry now,"

With that being said, the phrase made their clothes fall off onto the floor. Bakugo's moist fingers forced into Midoriya's tight hole.

"Kacchan~" he mewled. "I want you inside me," Midoriya felt this sweltering heat within him. It called out for Bakugo.

Boom, Bakugo's mind went blank, only one thing remained. The blonde thrusted himself inside Midoriya suddenly. He felt the smaller one jolt from below. "Sorry," he mumbled.

Midoriya quickies ajusted to Bakugo's length, forcing the blonde to move. His muffled moans echoed from around them. Though it was a fact they were alone, there's no harm in being careful. He bit his lip to ensure quietness.

The blonde's face flushed a light pink. Bakugo kissed Midoriya's forehead sweetly, a random act of love. He threw around the smaller one, placing Midoriya's hands on the back of the couch. Bakugo was now taking him from behind.

"This is t-to..." before he could finish, his member twitched. He quickly caught is release onto his shirt. His head felt light for a moment before being captured by the immense pleasure Bakugo was inflicting upon him.

Bakugo grinned, "don't ruin the sofa," he whispered, then planted a kiss on Midoriya's back. He used Midoriya's shoulder to become more forceful.

The greenette shivered. Bakugo's dick kept attacking his sensitive area. "Not so r-rough~" he bit his lips once more to refrain from mewling.

His heart beat rapidly, sweat rolled off his forehead. This was a workout. He'd better finished quickly. A sudden thought came to Bakugo. Too late now.

"Hurry," he began to feel nervous. It was nearing the time their classmates would arrive. Midoriya looked back to see his handsome face. Quite an erotic view. He covered his member up once more to catch the liquid.

Bakugo grunted, releasing inside Midoriya.

Midoriya felt disgusting in his semen-coated clothing. He felt a wet warmth trickling down his thighs,"did you...?"

"Oops" Bakugo shrugged, pulling out.

•••

Bonus: Kirishima Checking Up

"You didn't even eat the porridge!" He glared at the untouched bowls, the back at the couple who was wrapped in blankets once again.

Midoriya was panting. After that, he was sweating more than usual. As was Bakugo.

Kirishima took their temperatures, noticing their sweating. "You both reek, take a shower and go to bed. Your temperature is up again," he sighed.

Midoriya waddled the entire way, being careful of the liquid coming out of his hole.

Bakugo chuckled the entire way back to their destination.