Day Sixteen | Thigh

Bakugo finally settled into his home office after a long days work. A book that he's been meaning to read was calling out his name from the shelf. It was time to answer that call. He got comfortable in a chair in the corner. A perfect place for peaceful reading. So he thought.

"Kacchan~" Midoriya happily skipped in, his eyes doe-like.

Bakugo wanted to sigh, instead he rolled his eyes. Lucky for him, it was all hidden behind the book. "Yes baby?" He questioned as if he didn't just react. Their eyes met, Bakugo knew what was in mind.

The smaller one shuffled over, coming between Bakugo and the book. His arms folding around the blonde. He kissed Bakugo's cheek softly, trailing along till reaching his ear.

Bakugo sat there with a wide grin on his face. Eyes admiring the work of art straddling him, "Assertive today?"

Midoriya bit Bakugo's earlobe. "Just a little," he breathlessly whispered.

"I don't mind," The blonde threw the book off to the side. Hands rubbing against Midoriya's small frame. "You're so pretty today," he cupped the smaller ones face, kissing his lips gently.

Midoriya melted right into it. Every time Bakugo kisses him, it all felt like a dream becoming reality. He allowed his hands to caress Bakugo's broad body. Fingertips circling around the soft skin.

Bakugo opened his eyes to see Midoriya's green emeralds glaring back. Oh so full of lust. Instinctively, he ripped off Midoriya's top, tossing it across the room. His hand slipped into Midoriya's backside, fingers digging deeply.

The greenette cringed at the painfully wonderful feeling. A nimble touch, pleasuring his sinful urges. "Kacchan~" he whispered, planting kisses on Bakugo's neck. His hips rolled against Bakugo's leg, creating a little movement.

The blonde grinned, Midoriya was going crazy today. That's very unlike him to take initiative. Bakugo might take advantage of this. "You haven't asked for permission to grind against me like a dog in heat,"

Midoriya blushed, such an embarrassing comment. "S-sorry... can we?" He didn't even want to say the rest of the sentence. It's too forward.

"Should've asked early. Use my thigh since it seems to be enough," Bakugo huffed, looking away. He was obviously picking on Midoriya but the little one took it seriously.

What a jerk! Midoriya felt humiliated, but he can't resist the demand. What was wrong with him? The greenette did as he was told, his face still red. He avoided eye contact. Their bodies only touching enough to balance and get Midoriya off.

Bakugo's fingers spread apart, making the hole lose, "Stop being stiff Deku," Bakugo caressed his chest, pinching the small nipple.

"Hah~" Midoriya mewled, three simulations at once. He almost can't handle it. His member felt trapped inside his bottoms.

The blonde could tell Midoriya was having a hard time. Bakugo kissed Midoriya's pretty neck, leaving saliva behind with each touch. This was hot. Midoriya grinding against him like a sex hungry freak. "Hey baby," he had a plan

Midoriya moaned, "Kacchan?" The fingers inside him brushed against his sweet spot. His member twitched in delight. Teeth sunk into his neck, another twitch.

"Cum for me baby," Bakugo could feel the pulsation on his leg, along with a dampness.

Midoriya was immediately filled with regret. "Uhm," he leaned against Bakugo's shoulder, hiding his prominently red face.

Bakugo wrapped his arms around the smaller male. "You should've taken your pants off," he whispered, attempting not to laugh.

"Shut up," Midoriya hugged around the blonde tighter. This was an uncomfortable feelings.

•••