Day Fifteen | Moan

"If you don't like my teasing then why are you moaning,"

•••

"Come on," Midoriya pulled Bakugo onto the fresh bedsheets. It smelt of lavender from the softener. They laid back together, letting out a sigh of relief. The two remained silent, inhaling the lovely scent.

The greenette finally moved, placing himself chest to chest with Bakugo. "Ahh, so comfy," he grinned.

"Whatever," the blonde huffed. Hands instinctively wrapped around his boyfriend protectively. Bakugo was already thinking of things. He bit on his bottom lip before allowing his hands to wander.

Midoriya squeaked when he felt something squishing his butt. "Uh, what's going on here?" He chuckled nervously.

"Shut up and take it," Bakugo flipped their positions, devouring Midoriya's pink lips.

The little one moaned, wrapping his legs around Bakugo. His hands ran through the blonde hair, yanking lightly.

Bakugo felt his breathing picking up its pace. His hips slightly grinding against Midoriya, creating a bit of friction. He took Midoriya's small hands, intertwined their fingers, pinning them above their heads. "You're so hot beneath me,"

Midoriya blushed at the comment. Why does Bakugo say such things to get him all flustered? "Let me touch you," he pouted.

"I'll think about it," Bakugo grinned, leaning in for more kisses. His pink lips trailing across Midoriya's milky skin. Saliva left in its path. Bite marks forming on the sensitive skin.

Midoriya mewled at being touched sinfully.

Bakugo had finally unpinned Midoriya's short arms. "Get ready," he tore off his shirt.

"Tomorrow night you lust filled readers," — Author-Chan, to you.

•••

I'm absolutely exhausted, it's past 2am. I'll continue tomorrow and make it up to y'all. Any suggestions?
~Mel🧡💚