Day Eighteen | Under

To: You know who you are! >.>

•••

Bakugo took his place at his usual seat, along with Kirishima, Sero and Denki. I wonder where Deku is, his eyes began to scan around the cafeteria while munching on his apple. It was unlike Midoriya to not show up for lunch.

The group began to engage in casual conversations. Usually about hero training or Mic's deadly Literature course.

Until Bakugo felt something touch his zipper. He jolted, gripping onto a few fingers. His red orbs met with familiar green ones. 'What the fuck are you doing?' He mouthed.

"You okay bakubro?" Kirishima noticed the jolt. The rest of the group starred at him from across the table, waiting for a reply.

The blonde shook his head, "mind your business fuckers," he snapped. They had no other complaints. Bakugo kept fighting with the fingers until he'd finally had enough. What does the Midoriya want?

He realized Bakugo had stopped fighting him, allowing him to pull the zipper down. Midoriya fidgeted with Bakugo's boxers until his semi-hard member made its appearance. The greenette grinned cheekily, licking the tip playfully.

"Stop it," Bakugo felt his body tensing up.

Sero cocked his head, "we weren't even talking to you. Jeez man," they went back to their conversation.

Bakugo leaned down slightly, 'you're going to get us caught,' he mouthed.

Midoriya shrugged his shoulders before continuing. His tongue wrapped around the member before placing half into his wet mouth. Slowly, he bobbed his head.

The blonde couldn't do anything but take it silently. The chatter from around them would cover up noise but one wrong look and they'd be caught. Bakugo set his bag in a position to cover the majority of Midoriya's body from underneath the table.

Midoriya fit the rest of the member into his mouth. His saliva covering the entire area. He unlatched himself to trail kisses along the shaft. Bakugo has always been sensitive to this.

Bakugo bit his lip before hiding his bottom half of his face from his table. It began turning red, warming up. Midoriya has a way with his mouth.

The greenette flicked his tongue on the underside of the member, a sensitive place for all males. Midoriya's hand rose op to touch Bakugo's chiseled abs, rubbing around the skin daringly.

Sweat began to form on Bakugo's forehead. His lips swollen from bitting them already. His one hand sneakily made its way under the table. He played with Midoriya's hair, pushing on the smaller ones head. He needed to get this over with quickly, even though he wanted it to last forever. There's a time and place for these things.

Midoriya gripped Bakugo's hand from his hair, bringing it up to his mouth. He placed two fingers into his mouth, replacing the member. His tongue playfully licking around the new body part.

"Fuck," Bakugo growled, having a mini heart attack. He looked at the other table members, realizing they didn't hear a word. 'Get this over with' He mouthed to the smaller one.

Midoriya stuck the member back into his mouth, inhaling the entire thing.

Bakugo felt as if the life would get sucked out of him. With each movement, he felt his climax getting near. How was he supposed to release with all of these people? What if he makes a weird face?

Midoriya tapped on Bakugo's thigh, catching his attention. 'Cum for me' he grinned before attacking once more.

The blonde hid his face once more. In books, this would be erotic but in real life, it's fucking terrifying. He thought to himself. Bakugo's body shook as the warm liquid filled Midoriya's sweet mouth.

There was those few seconds of bliss before reality came crashing down. Their eyes met once more before Midoriya put everything where it belonged. His pretty head resting on Bakugo's thigh.

Bakugo felt like a dirty pervert. Who lets someone give them a blowjob at school?

"Wait a second," he muttered. Who in the right mind would give someone a blowjob at school?!

•••