Day One | Doll

Midoriya has always been outspoken since gathering up the knowledge to manifest his quirk. Some of his classmates are happy for him. Well—all but one. Bakugo Katsuki, a hotheaded, spiteful hero in training.

Bakugo has noticed Midoriya's changes. He's sick of it. He wants the submissive, cowering student he bullied all of his life.

"Stupid fucking Deku!" Bakugo screamed throughout the halls, catching the attention of the majority of UA students. Including Midoriya.

Midoriya grinned. Was this Bakugo starting something once more? "Dumbass Katsu!" He stood atop on of the cafeteria tables. He may be small but tables were his friend. "Wanna fight again?"

Bakugo hopped onto the table top, chest to chest with his rival. "Maybe I do, what of it?" He sneered, sharp teeth ready for actions.

"Let's settle this," Midoriya grinned what standing on his toes, he whispered into the blondes ear, "your room, after class,"

"Be there or I'll blow your ass into next week," he nipped at Midoriya's neck.

This was lunch hour, they'd be skipping Mic's English Literature course but they'll face their teachers wrath later. Students returned to their classes, Bakugo and Midoriya on the other hand went to their spot.

Midoriya knocked on the door lightly before being pulled in, his small frame smashed against the back of the wooden structure. "Miss me much?" He teased.

"Shut the fuck up," Bakugo pressed his lips along the crook of Midoriya's neck.

Midoriya cocked his neck, allowing further access, "Hmm? What are you going to do about it?" Provoke him. Angry sex is the best sex. When Bakugo gets angry, he gets rough.

"Shut your fucking mouth before shove my cock down your pretty little throat doll," The blonde threatened, biting the smaller ones neck.

Midoriya kept his trap shut aside from his breathy moans. He pulled on Bakugo's spiked blonde hair. The greenette jumped up, wrapping his legs around his partner's torso. Their lips connected intensely, swapping saliva heatedly.

Bakugo growled. He gripped the smaller ones hips, yanking Midoriya's pants, "take them off baby,"

Midoriya wiggles around until they fell into the floor behind them. "Take it off baby," he tugged on Bakugo's top.

"Who said you could open your mouth?" Bakugo dropped the smaller one onto the floor. He forced him onto his knees. His pants and briefs hit the floor instantaneously, exposing his rock hard member. "Now suck," he pulled on Midoriya's green hair.

"Geehee," his lips pressed against the tip, sucking the precum. Salty, Midoriya grinned before licking the tip.

Bakugo gasped, still having a hard grip within the curled hair. Head tilting back as a warmth wrapped around it. Midoriya's mouth was made for this cock.

Midoriya gulped down the length, his saliva thickening with each suck. "Ngh~" with his crimson cheeks heated, he looked up at Bakugo. His facial expression was pleasant.

"My turn," Bakugo ripped Midoriya off his member, tossing his smaller self onto the bed. He hiked his soft legs over his shoulders before going to town inside Midoriya. Swirling around the rim, entering the forbidden cavern.

Oddly pleasurable, Midoriya jolted. Lungs gasped for air while rising and falling. "Ohmygosh," he gripped the sheets before releasing his load.

Bakugo wiped his mouth, "that's a new world record. Deku, worlds fastest climax,"

"Shut the fuc—" before he could respond Bakugo's member forced its way inside his wet hole. His legs shook, clenching around Bakugo's broad neck.

Bakugo grinned while gazing upon Midoriya's shook expression. A mental image he'd save for later. "You're so fucking hot," he pumped roughing into the tight hole. It felt inviting, perfect for his invasion.

His cheeks colored a shade of crimson. Hot tears of sweet rapture tricked off the corners of his shut eyes. This was a fuck-hate relationship. Hate in the streets, fuck in the sheets.

Bakugo flipped the smaller one over. Attacking from behind. No way was Midoriya going to walk to class today. Today seemed like a sick day. "You're fucking mine," he bit down on Midoriya's neck roughly, it was sure to leave a mark.

Midoriya moaned, his prostate grazed with each pump. "In your fucking dreams,"

With that response, he received a spank. Hard enough to leave a legendary five star mark, "Shut the fuck up,"

•••

Hello and welcome to the very beginning of my Christmas gift for my wonderful readers!
I hope you enjoy yourselves my lil Katsu's~ 👀
~Mel🧡💚