Day Twenty-Five | Knot

"Sorry Midoriya, you'll understand once Bakugo gets here," Kirishima reassured him. His face a crimson red.

Kaminari patted Midoriya's head, "don't worry. Bakugo should be here in ten! Just be a good boy and stay!" He pulled Kirishima along.

Midoriya was startled by their sudden invasion. Why was he all tied up. Blindfolded. Shirtless. Something was sticking to his chest. He heard the front door click, signaling Bakugo was home.

Bakugo locked the door behind him. Candles and rose petals lead into their bedroom. Has Midoriya created a surprise for him? "Izuku?" He called out while slowly opening the bedroom door. His eyes feasted upon the beautiful sight before him.

"K-Kacchan?" He stuttered as he felt Bakugo's fingers glide across his collarbone.

The blonde scanned Midoriya, he had to soak up this entire moment. The greenette was wrapped up perfectly in Christmas lights, a bow placed on his chest. Handsome~ He noticed a condom was placed ever so carefully in front of his boyfriend. "A surprise, for me?" Bakugo grinned. He knew Midoriya couldn't tie himself up like this.

"Kirishima and Kaminari came over," Midoriya replied.

"They know what I like," Bakugo leaned in, kissing Midoriya's plump lips. Ever so sweet. This man is his, one hundred percent. Tonight he was going to mark his territory.

Midoriya hummed, parting his mouth to allow access. He wanted to touch Bakugo but these bindings made it impossible and, he still can't see. "Take off... the blindfold," he mumbled between kisses.

Bakugo complied, still kissing his boyfriend. He undid the lights before they fall onto the bedsheets. Bakugo hovered over Midoriya, his hand sweeping through his green curls. "Fucking gorgeous," he muttered, kissing Midoriya's pretty, thin neck.

The greenette blushed as he felt a warm attack to his nipple. He played with Bakugo's blonde spikes to distract himself from making an embarrassing sound.

He felt Midoriya jolt from below after he nipped on the sensitive skin. Bakugo felt around for their bottle of lubricant. After finding it, he wetted two fingers before playing around with Midoriya's hole. Pushing inwards, he gazed upon the satisfactory face his partner made. Fucking hot.

"Ngh~" Midoriya shivered, clutching onto Bakugo's teeshirt. "K-Kacchan," he whispered as the two fingers began to feel his insides.

Their eyes met, a shared bond had been created years ago but only two of those years they've spent together as boyfriends. How did they go so long apart from each other? (A/N: Maybe because Bakugo was being a dick the entire time)

The blonde kissed Midoriya's forehead, it was warm. His mouth attacked the smaller ones neck, biting and sucking at the skin. Time to mark Midoriya as his.

Midoriya whined, enjoying himself. His member was hard, dripping precum within his boxers. An uncomfortable feeling of the fabric sticking to the tip.

Bakugo ripped off Midoriya's bottoms, the tip of his member exposed out of the briefs. He played with the thick liquid, softly circling the tip. "You're extra sensitive today,"

The comment made Midoriya blush. His whole body felt as if it was on fire. "I think, I'm gonna cum,"

The blonde sneered as a pool of semen fell onto Midoriya's abdomen. "Ready baby?"

Midoriya nodded. He assisted in putting on the condom. "Let's do it this way?" He sat himself on Bakugo's lap. "I want to see your face," he looked away, still blushing.

"Okay," Bakugo replied while helping Midoriya seat himself on the hard member. The tightness was almost unbearable.

Midoriya huffed as the full extent of the member filled his insides. His body shivered.

"Hey, look at me," Bakugo gave a half smile, sweeping Midoriya's green curls behind his ears. "Merry Christmas Deku,"

"Merry Christmas Kacchan,"

Their bodies connected as one to celebrate the holiday. Being together is more than enough. It's the best gift they could ever ask for.

•••

The End

I just want to thank you guys for being such amazing readers. I really do appreciate every single person, even if you're a silent reader.
I hope you had a good holiday, and have a Happy New Year. I love you ❤️
~Mel🧡💚