Day Five | Strip

Kendall-Jackson, a likable white wine. Not very fancy though. The transparent liquid swirled around in the glass. Tapping, he was impatient. It has already been twenty minutes since he paid for this.

The door suddenly slid open, in came the small dancer, "pretty little thing," the blonde muttered.

"I'm apologize for the wait. I'll make it up to you," The dancer winked flirtatiously. "Deku," he ran his fingers through the blondes hair.

"Bakugo," he replied simply. 'Deku' was pretty for a male. Feminine even. Perfect green curly hair, emeralds to match them. The dancer was dressed in a tight fitted button up with a small green bow tie. The color suited Deku.

Deku slid his hand up Bakugo's arm, continuing to slowly walk around the love seat. "You're handsome," he stated while stroking the blonde's covered chest.

Bakugo chuckled lightly, "so I've been told,"

Cocky, Deku liked that. Too bad that he can also be cocky. The greenette leaned in, catching a whiff of Bakugo's musky cologne. He strutted around to the blonde, "pick," Deku handed over a tablet. It was connected to the room speakers.

He picked out a song, not a very common one around these parts.

Of course it's rap. Deku internally rolled his eyes.

'I don't got no type, bad bitches is the only thing I like,'

Bakugo leaned back into the seat, allowing the dancer to approach him.

First things first, give him a little sneak peak. Deku, turned himself around, slipping off the buttoned shirt. His soft shoulders exposed towards the blonde. He shifted the shirt back up, covering himself like before.

The deep ruby-like orbs captured by Deku's movements. His vision was covered by the white fabric landing on his head, it was silk-like to the touch.

Deku glided his finger tips down Bakugo's arms lightly. At the end, hand in hand, pushing Bakugo's off to the side. He added a bit of pressure, as if to say 'I'm in charge'. Slowly, Deku started down Bakugo's chest to his knees, placing them aside at his preference.

Bakugo complied, so far.

The greenette gave a half-grin. One hand on the back of the love seat, the other one rubbing against his leg. Inner thigh, down to the knee, back up to his thigh.

Where ever his hand goes, Bakugo's eyes follow. Deku has some great thighs, definitely his best asset.

Hand still on the back, Deku placed his leg outside of Bakugo's. Flowing down, they're at a face to face level. He kissed Bakugo's nose before making his way to the floor. Being below the client makes them feel more powerful.

I wonder if I can touch him yet? Bakugo loved this dancer and the way he moved.

Deku created a little friction, his chest rubbing below the belt. He flipped himself around, bending over while touching his bottom. His open palms groping himself. Once again, where his hands are is where Bakugo's attention is.

Bakugo is an ass-type guy. If the dancer has a booty, he's watching. The friction made his pants feel tighter, he mentally fought with himself to stop it but it was no use. "If you keep dancing like this, I'm gonna cum in my pants," he growled.

Deku has never heard that one before, it made him blush. Though he dealt with clients all day, it was quite flattering to hear. He turned himself around, sitting himself on Bakugo's lap. His hips spinning around, slightly touching the tent on Bakugo's pants.

The blonde's hand gripped around Deku's bottom. He could no longer resist. He'll definitely be sticking around till close.

•••

Welp, I tried. Thank you lovelies! ❤️
~Mel🧡💚