Late Night Walk

TW// Panic attack, mentions of self harm

I hope you all are enjoying the story so far!

especially, Abigail_WasTaken

💛💛💛

The school day came to an end and Drista gladly went to her dorm and shut the door. It was hell trying to navigate the school on her own. She must of asked for directions at least a hundred times.

The first thing she did was get out of her uniform. She could change right there since her roommate was still gone.

Drista sat on her bed and checked her phone. No one texted her at all that day, except Karl.

Karl 🔪

Karl: Hey Drista, how are you coping?

Drista: 🖕🏻

Karl: We miss you...

Karl: I'm sorry, you know I am...It just had to happen. You'll feel more at home there.

Karl: Was your first day hard?

Karl: Did you make any friends?

Drista: 🖕🏻

Karl: Can you at least tell me that you're okay and not scared. It'll help me sleep tonight.

Drista: It's miserable as hell here and my roommate is a self destructive lunatic. Sleep tonight knowing I fucking hate you.

Karl: I love you, Drista. You mean everything to me, it almost feels like you're my sister. I want to know that you're okay. Please be serious.

Drista: Go to hell with your sappy shit. I guess my roommate is more normal with an unfortunate habit. I wouldn't say she's actually a lunatic...but I don't know her that well.

Karl: Be nice to her, you need to make friends.

Drista: 🖕🏻

Drista put down her phone as she heard the door handle turn. The headmaster walked in, followed by Lani. "Good afternoon Drista, can we talk outside the door?"

Drista looked at Lani and stood up. Lani had a ghostly look in her eyes. She went outside the door with Mr. Philza and crossed her arms. "Okay, I'll be nice to her."

"What?" Mr. Philza tilted his head.

"The suicidal ball of sunshine, I'll be nice to her." Drista restated.

"How did you know that's what I was going to say? Well, in kinder words." The headmaster asked.

"I'm not stupid? So what's wrong with her anyway? I should know since I'm rooming with her." Drista wanted an actual diagnosis, an actual statement.