Darius And Quinn

The next morning Drista woke up, but she wasn't in her dorm. She was in the nurse's office. She was looking wide eyed as she tried to remember what happened to land her here again.

Karl walked through the curtain, his eyes tear stained. "How could you?"

"I didn't do anything!" Drista insisted tearfully.

"Your roommate is dead, what did you do?!" Karl screamed at her.

"Nothing?! What happened?!" Drista cried, she was so confused. So are you.

"You're a murderer, a fucking sick child. We should of let the social worker take you when we had the chance!" Karl hissed.

Drista blinked slowly, noticing something about Karl wasn't right. Maybe his hair was a bit shorter, his eyes the wrong color. This must be a hallucination. "You're not real." Drista stated.

"Am I not?" Karl stared at her blankly. "You're really a killer."

"No, I'm not." Drista closed her eyes, but somehow she could still see Karl's disapproving glare.

"Why'd you kill him, Drista?" Karl asked with a sinister tone.

"YOU'RE NOT REAL!" Drista screamed, and finally the vision faded out of her head.

"Are you okay?! What the bloody hell happened to you?! Damn." Lani shrieked. Lani wasn't one to say even the slightest naughty word. However when your roommate drops to the floor screaming, it does cause some colorful words to spill out.

Drista wiped her eyes and panted. All she could do was shrug it off.

"You're going to give me a heart attack!" Lani whined and sat on her bed, trying to come back from a panic attack. "I called the nurse, they are coming to unlock the door."

"Did you mention my... Episode?" Drista got off the floor and brushed herself off.

"I said you weren't feeling well..." Lani cleared her throat. "You started mumbling stuff in your sleep. You got up, started screaming about someone not being real...was it a bad dream or... something? A hallucination?"

"It was something..." Drista took a deep breath and stretched. She was getting good at brushing this stuff off. "I think it's all the stress making my mind all fucked. I'll be okay when I settle."

"Okay..." Lani nodded slowly. She was becoming uncomfortable around Drista, but still wanted to befriend her. "Well we better hurry and get ready. Do you want to have lunch together today? I have a couple friends that might want to meet you."

"You have friends?" Drista asked sarcastically.

"Believe it or not." Lani rolled her eyes and started laying out her uniform. "I joined the art club recently so, they are new friends."

"Sweet, I guess if I don't fall into madness before lunch, I'll eat with you and your friends." Drista decided and looked around for her uniform. "Do you know where my uniform is?"

"Oh, yeah. It should be in your closet." Lani told her.

"Right, duh..." Drista got her uniform and jumped as the nurse knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Lani told them.

In walked a nurse Drista had only seen once before. "Everything's fine."

"Are you sure?" The nurse knew Drista was a bit of a chaos creator. All the staff knew.

"Yeah, I just..." Drista remembered what Lani said. "I'm not feeling well. I started my period."

The male nurse nodded slowly. "Oh, well okay...do you need any sanitary products?"

"Nope..." Drista shook her head.