𝟏𝟖

Oh boy...

Anya got a Stella Star.

Some toddler called Kilian an old man.

Yuri and Y/n probably did the dirty twice all while the boy was eating lunch with Elena for the afternoon.

Well. One good thing happened, but Kilian wasn't too happy. He required a makeover. He was tired of the permanent reminder of the pain he'd had to endure for three whole years.

"Auntie, I want my hair to look like yours."

"Mm?"

Kilian was born with hair like his mother's, and y/n was a little curious about why it suddenly turned white. She had heard cases of drastic color change in the hair of some people under extreme stress, so maybe that's what happened to Kilian...?

She wasn't sure, and decided not to ask the boy until she was absolutely sure that he was comfortable with talking about it.

"A toddler called me an old man because of my hair..." Kilian mumbled with a bummed out look, "So I want it to look like yours instead."

Ah, so that was it.

"Laurence used to be a little insecure about his hair before, so I'm sure he could recommend some dye brands." y/n told the little boy before patting him on the head, "I have a meeting with him, so I could ask while I'm there."

"Yes please." Kilian mumbled.

As y/n was heading off to go prepare for work, Kilian spotted Yuri sitting on the couch reading something.

The man glanced at him, "Old man."

Kilian's patience snapped.

Y/n returned a moment later, ready to head to work, and was shocked to find Kilian attempting to strangle Yuri, "WHAT THE HELL?!"

✄ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kilian returned to school with h/c hair, amazed by how well the dye worked. It looked super realistic!

New pictures had to be taken to update Kilian's school profile with the new change in appearance, but it didn't take too long and the boy was able to return to school with no issues.

He found Becky first, and the girl took notice of his change in hair color, "What's with the makeover?"

"I don't like having white hair." Kilian replied simply, "It makes me remember bad things."

"Hm, I see." Becky mumbled before grinning, "Well, I think you look nice with h/c hair! It pairs well with your eyes!"

Kilian tilted his head, 'My... eyes?'

A bitter feeling settled in his heart as he thought of the woman he shared grey eyes with. Maybe he should get contacts too... but he didn't really have eye problems.

The boy jumped when Becky poked him between the eyes, "Don't frown like that, you look old!"

"Oh, right." Kilian shook his head before giving Becky's hair a curious look, "Is that a new hair tie?"

"You noticed!" she gasped before nodding eagerly, "It is! I just got it last week but today felt like the right day to wear it."

Kilian could only nod along and listen as Becky continued rambling, 'She sure likes to talk a lot.'

"Oh! There's Anya!" Becky chirped before grabbing the poor boy by his hand and dragging him along, "Let's go say hi!"

They hurried on over to the pink haired girl, Becky calling out a, "Good Morning, Anya! How's it going?"