Chapter 1

Freddy Fazbear POV:

It all started as a normal day as always.... In the day I mean. There was some kid who threw a pizza at me, it was a pretty big pizza. Who are even watching these kids? The parents look like they dont even care, and most of the parents aren't even there... Oh well... Oh, yeah the pizza! I took the pizza off my face and said,
"Hey kids wanna s-s-see something cool?" I asked.
The tiny army of kids all shouted what I think they said was a big ol yes! So I ate the pizza but then some kid was a bit to close to the stage.. The kid didnt get hurt or anything but the sauce.. It was the tomato sauce I tell you. Thats what got everyone and everything silent and then into screams and panic.
"W-Wait guys its just tomato sauce! I swear it is! Please come back!!"
But it was just to late. Everyone,the parents with there children ran out of the pizzeria like I bit someone or something around that nature.

"Well done Fazbear. You scared everyone away." A purple bunny spoke sarcastically.

"Oh shut up Bonnie. At least we got a early break. So your welcome actually." I replied back and smirked. Bonnie frowned and walked to the kitchen to come back with Trix.
"Who eats Trix these days anymore?" I asked myself while watching Bonnie sit at a table and eat some of the Trix by hand. Then as fast as a blink of an eye a fox like animatronic sped past Bonnie and swiped the Trix from Bonnie's hand.

"HAR HAR HAR! SILLY RABBIT TRIX ARE FOR KIDS!" This is Foxy. The pirate fox.. He's a bit wild at times.

"COME BACK HERE!! I WAS EATING THAT!" Bonnie shouted at the Fox who was running around until he.. He slipped on a party hat.
I tried my best to hold in my laugh but it was no use. I laughed at Foxy's fall and then covered it up with a cough and went up to Foxy.

"Need a hand there, buddy? Do you need a hook?" I snicked at my joke I made at Foxy while he lay on the ground giving me a death stare.

"Just help me up Fred." Foxy pleaded. And so I helped him up and thats when someone came from the kitchen.
"Hey guys dinners ready!" Chica shouted in a southern like accent.

((Hoped you enjoyed the story so far! Its not over yet so stay tuned!))