Chapter 3

Bonnie's Pov:

walks around Pizzeria and spots a little girl lost

"Hey there k-kid are you l-lost? in hell?" I ask

"Y-Yes I lost my m-mommy." The girl says tearing up.

"Maybe you would like to walk around with me and I could tell you all about the Fazbear crew and things you didnt know-like how were tormented souls- doesnt that sound cool?" I ask the girl with a little smile on my face.

The girl nods and she grabs my hand and we walk to the edge of the stage and I pick her up and place her on the edge to sit down.
"M-My name is Charlotte by the way."
"My name is B-B-Bonnie Bunny and this is Freddy Fazbear's-hell- Pizzeria!" After that we started to talk about anything and almost everything that came into mind until it was almost closing time and her, Charlotte's parents still haven't arrived.

"Where could my parents be Bonnie?" She asked me.
"I-I dont know maybe they are-rotting in a empty room and being eatten alive with maggots spilling from their eyes and mouth- maybe they are at home and forgot or their-lost forever- looking for you." I twitched while I said that.

"They were here earlier." Charlotte started to cry and hugs my stomach and even though I am a animatronic. I feel a little warm inside.. Is.. Is that normal?

"Do you know their number?" I asked Charlotte feeling a little guilty that I wasnt paying close attention to the kids in pizzeria.

Charlotte shakes her head no and then I get an Idea.

"Maybe we could ask the gang and see if they know anything?" I say in a matter-of-fact way.

First place we went was to Foxy because he must have seen something that could help. Even though there's still kids here and parents. And he is "out of order" after the.. Incident. Also known as the bite of 87' people call it.

"Hey F-Foxy have you seen any adults leave here without a kid?" I asked hoping he knew something.

Foxy opened the curtain and must have heard it in my voice and then he looked at Charlotte and his animatronic ears went down.
"At last, laddy, I haven't seen any parents from behind here. Captain F-Foxy hasnt seen a ting." Foxy sighs and closed his curtain of sorrow and loneliness.

"Hey Charlotte why dont you ask the parents and the kids if they saw anything?" I told Charlotte as she skipped away. But then as I was about to ask Freddy I heard a scream... More like a cry for help but I knew that voice any where. I whipped my head around and saw Charlotte being picked up by two people running out to the exit.
"H-Hey N-No running around!" Freddy shouted.

"BONNIE!! HELP ME PLEASE!" Charlotte scream for me to help.
But when I tried to help I was frozen in some sort of paralyzed state and everything slowed down and all I could hear is my animatronic wiring and gears clank together and stop but all I could to is watch as one of my friends.. My best friend be stolen away from me... I couldn't move my legs like it was in quick sand. I tried to reach for her but when I was able to move my legs. It was to late. She was already gone.. Gone from the pizzeria.. Gone from her parents who weren't found... Gone from me..

I shoke my head to keep myself from thinking everything that just happened didnt happen. But it was no use.. I sat down on the ground in a fatal position.

And started to cry.