Chapter 17

He started to hear rust moving against metal walking against the old padded floors.
It couldn't be rats.
Couldn't be human. Just another pest that needs to be gone.

The Purple Man walked out of this office, with his axe in hand and headed towards the noise.
He started to see the animatronics one by one. Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, And Freddy. In that order.
Our gang of animals were rebuilt from what they were in the other restaurant.

It was silent. Until the man ran towards Bonnie with the axe.
P.G totaled Bonnie. Leaving only parts and broken wiring left.

He faced the rest of the animatronics with the same hatred he used on Bonnie.
Same determination to kill them all.

It only took 6 minutes until the animatronics were gone. He could have burned the little pieces that were left but P.G didn't bring anything flammable with him.

P.G dropped his axe and decided to its time to finally relax and live life. And go home of course.

The Purple Man was just about to get the the main exit, when he started to hear... Children laughing.

Hey Purple Guy! Let's have some fun

The man turned around to see 4 bright child souls taunting him.

"Leave me alone! Your dead!" He shouted. Then he had an idea.

One of the souls was about to attack him when he started to run.
He ran towards the parts & service area.
Before he entered the pizzeria today, he saw the movers move an old animatronic, they nicknamed it SpringTrap, so they would be mindful of their fingers. This man has working the the Fazbear industry for a long time. He would see the suit being put on my different workers. But he mainly liked the Golden Bear of course.

The spirits followed close to him and cornered him in the same room.

The Purple Man walked towards the empty suit and put it on.

He laughed victoriously and looked at the children.

The started to smile and laugh. Whispering to one another.

"Why are you laughing and talking?"
He was about to make another remark when he felt a burning pain in his body.

The spring locks.

The children stopped and started in awe while they watched the man who killed them get stuffed into a suit like the rest of them.

One of the children went up to the dead man and said

Your one of us now. SpringTrap..