Chapter 11

Oh boy, oh boy, it's almost the birthday party!! In a day it will be. Well since there is still time I guess I should go talk to the withered animatronics. I guess withered works out for them. I wonder how the other Bonnie seems like. I wonder how all the other one seem like! T.Chica only told me so little. I'm going to bring my guitar just in case. I hopped from the stage to the parts and service room.
I should say hi to the night guard Jeremy but not right now. I pondered before walking into the room with the old animatronics.
As I walked in I get hit with the smell of forgetten hope and sadness. I never knew they would smell like that. I looked at the other bots and was a but sad. They haven't really been doing anything for a while. And their home was taken from them, no one should go through that.
I looked at Bonnie sitting on the floor and decided to sit next to him. I leaned by head on his shoulder and sighed. (It's mee. Anyway did I mention that T.Bonnies gender is female. And that I ship this. I ship myself and T.Bonnie... silence)
"What are you going to do now?" My voice that had so much confidence turned into a whisper. As I laided my head on Bonnie I could hear metal gears turning and I could see red lights flashing from what was left of his face. I got off of Bonnie and watched curiously to see what would happen next.
And he came back to life.
A once sorrowful animatronics was brought back to life. Hopefully I don't get pummeled to the ground.
"H-Hello?" Bonnie looked around the small room. Seems like he had been out of this world for a while now.
"Hey Bonnie.." My voice started to become weak for some reason. I don't know if it's fear or not. Bonnie looked at me then looked at himself.
"Are you.. M-My replacement?" He asked.
"...yes.. I just came to say hello." I sighed (Song reference)
"Y-You know I could k-kill you. For everything that H-Happened." His voice started to bug out with that sentence. But it was soothingly comfortable.
"I know you can do that. I just wanted to show you around the Diner and talk for a while if you want." When I said that I was already holding my guitar for dear life about now. Hope I don't break it.
It took a while for him to give a answer but he said "Yes" and started to get up. I got up as well and walked towards the door.
"Come on Bonnie!" I was excited to be honest. Bonnie walked out and I realized that he was a bit taller than me.
"Uh a-are you okay?" He asked wondering what's going on in my head when I realized I was caught staring at him for a minute.
"Huh? S-sorry." A turned away and my face started to turn red as I walked. We walked to the stage first.
"This is the stage. And over there is Toy Freddy and the rest of the gang. Hey guys!" I yelled at them to introduce them to Bonnie.
But as they looked at me here's what happened:
Toy Chica passed out.
Toy Freddy screeched.
Mangle climbed up a wall.
The Marionette went back into its box in horror.
And then Balloon Boy fell and was laughing hysterically on the floor .
I looked at Bonnie and he looked at me back. Seems like I might have interrupted a group conversation or scared the living plastic off of them. Whoops!
Mangle climbed her way to us and inspected Bonnie very closely.
"If it's a bad time I-I'll go.." Bonnie kept a close eye on Mangle, just like she was doing to him.
"No.. Not a bad time at all as a matter of fact.." Marionette said as it slowly crept from its hiding.
I kinda hid behind Bonnie since the puppet gives my the creeps sometimes.
"I was just.. S-Showing Bonnie around that's all. We are going now...Uh." As much as I wanted to introduce Bonnie to the gang. I guess that going to have to wait.
"No. You can come back. We was just planning out how the birthday party was going to be like. And how we can get everyone to get along." Toy Freddy shouted and he helped Toy Chica back up from her faint.
"Y-Y-Yeah" Toy Chica stood back up bit once she looked at Bonnie again she passed out once again, with Toy Freddy waving her off.
"Anyway.. Come over here my, child." (UNDERTALE REFERENCE. *Cough cough* anyway)
We walked onto the stage where there was a table and 11 seats set up. I guess there's going to be a meeting for everyone.
"So, I was talking to Toy Chica and we decided that we shouldn't leave you.. Withered animatronics to rust and decay. But instead try to get you guys used to the Pizzeria and help you out." Toy Freddy picked up Chica once again and placed her on one of the chairs and sat down.
"Please sit and tell me what you think of the plan, Bonnie." Toy Freddy asked as me and Bonnie took our seats.
"Well it's going to be quite difficult since some of the other guys have a problem with you and don't want to take any part of this place." Bonnie said.
"But maybe if I try to convince them that you guys don't mean any trouble I could bring them here and we could continue this conversation." Bonnie added his idea as he looked at me. I started to breath uneasy as I looked back at him.
"Your cheeks are a really nice shade of red Bonnie." If he had his face back I bet he would be smiling at me... Wait a minute... I was daydreaming again. I shook my head and turned away from Bonnie. I think Bonnie isn't half bad as I thought he was. This is a new start for all of us.