Chapter 5

((I'M BACK IN BUSINESS!! WOOHOO))

Freddy Fazbear POV:

Today was moving day which meant no shows.. No parties.. Nothing... Everyone was being moved. For how long was unknown. We stayed off the whole time.. Well we tried to. Foxy woken up and startled the movers.. Foxy cut the guards arm but he'll be alright though. As for the rest of us. Our feet were placed on wooden planks and nailed to them. Then the movers placed us in a moving truck one by one very slowly. But then when we were all in the truck I saw the one who created us and everything we know. His name is Fred FazBearr. He was whispering with the movers and another guy who was familiar since he was the mechanic and he is always at fazbears fixing us. But all I heard was: "Apart... For toy animatronic... Don't worry." I couldn't make much sense out of that sentence but as one mover took Bonnie back from his place.. I knew something wasn't right.

Bonnie's Pov:
I was awoken by a loud clatter. It seemed like someone dropped something very heavy or just metal. I looked around to see that I was laying down on the table in the parts and service room. I was wondering why I was there, even though I should be in a truck with the rest... Where are the rest? I tried to get up but I was tied down with metal straps and I saw the mechanic. I looked directly in his eye's and all I saw.. I saw fear, he was afraid of something. It might of been me he was afraid of but I don't know.
"Dont worry Bonnie. Everything will be okay." I looked at him. I think the way I was looking at him made him laugh. I remember Chica telling me that when I am confused I make a weird face. I looked at his name tag. His name is Jeremy. That name I will remember. As Jeremy looked around to his toolbox he took out a blow torch and looked back at me. When someone has a blow torch it because their going to cut something metal off... And I'm the only metal thing in the room. At that moment I struggled to get out but I can't. If anyone tried to get out of these straps it would be impossible to get out... Maybe Houdnii can get out of this but that's not the point. Jeremy walked back to me holding the blow torch near my face. I could feel the heat from that blow torch. I looked up at Jeremy, I started to shake my head with pleading eyes. Jeremy shrugged and started up the blow torch. Just then my memory of Chica saying something about everyone being moved to the new pizzeria popped into my head. So this is it huh? Their just going to take us apart and leave us to rot? After Jeremy finishes with me the rest will face the same thing.  I shuddered and blacked out but when I woke back up, it took me a few moment to notice what was happening but when I did.... I screech as loud as I can but it was no use. Jeremy continued to cut my face off and the screech started to change from being high pitched to being more scary and distorted. When I finished with my screams Jeremy ripped my face from its place and some of the exoskeleton off with it. That's when everything went black and all I heard was the sound of metal and laughing in the background... That laugh.. It wasn't Freddys, or Jeremy since I know how they laugh.. I don't know who or what made that noise but that laugh will haunt me for days to come.