Chapter 19: The End

Seems like you know the whole story.

That was it really. All the deaths. All the blood and gore. All the children.

It was all real.

Wait a minute! Do you really think I'm going to let you go? With a half true story like this?! No.. Let me explain what REALLY happened here Micheal.

Coming from the one who killed me and killed a whole lot of other people. Be my guest.

There was the first restaurant. It was where family and fun come together. That restaurant. That was Fredbears Family Diner.
There was only two animatronics. And ordinary citizens that come into the restaurant could wear the coustumes for a bit then take it off. The spring locks allowed people to do this task. But we told them no sudden movements so there would be no deaths.

But then you died to these spring locks.

Shut up and let me finish my story.

The creator of the animatronics always brought his children to work. He had two. One was named Charlotte, but her friends called her Charlie. The other was named Sammy.

One day one of the animatronics. The SpringBonnie, he grabbed Sammy. Grabbed him away from Charlie. Away from everyone. And he.. It. It shoved poor little Sammy's head into Fredbear or Golden Freddy's mouth. And his frontal lobe was bitten off.
Leaving him to die.

So.. Is this the first bite that happened?  Before The bite of 87' If thats what people are calling it?

Yes. this happened in 1983. Fredbear & Friends was made in 1983 as well.  Freddy Fazbears was made in 1987 if i'm correct.  The resturaunt has been through so many changes. so many kidnappings. almost everything that happened was because of me. Other times the animatronics acted the way they wanted to. Alot of crimes happened on the sidelines. 

We can't change that now. even if you wanted to.

If he, Sammy,  was bitten by Golden Freddy. Why am I possessing him?

Because I killed you and put you into that suit. Sammy is probably reliving a life where he must hide from every animatronics. Probably in some state of Purgatory. All because of his fathers inventions.

But it wasn't his Fathers fault. Right?

Henry was a good man. He didn't deserve what happened with Freddy's. But trying to make joy come from a horrendous creation pays a price.

What happened to Charile's Dad, Mr. Apton?

He created a robot. And killed himself. His own creation, killed him. On purpose. Henry couldn't handle the stress of all the children. Including you and one of his own. Dying. The memories of the children were just haunting him. So he created a machine that would seem like it killed him..

Was this after what you done... To me, and everyone else?

Yes it was. Before he killed himself he made Freddy Fazbear's. And had the animatronics Bonnie, Freddy, Foxy, Chica. The one with fabric. That's where Henry had a chance to redeem himself. But I ruined it for him. You know how Micheal.

If this was the woolen Animatronics, then what about the Toy's?

Everything can't be explained. But these animatronics were going to be made for another restaurant. For the Freddy's industry of course. But before it could open. It closed down. The toy animatronics were broken down. Put into a box for spare parts. They were never apart of the main problems.

If that happened.. Who are all the people you killed?

I killed the four children. I didn't actually know the names of the children. You just filled in names of the children with your friends names. How rude of you..
But anyway. I killed you, an officer named Officer Dunn. He tried to interfere with my... Work. I just stabbed him and threw him into a corner. And I almost killed the girl. Charlie. She was a beautiful thing.. But she went mad of course. After she killed me. Charlie visited her fathers grave and had a Father-Daughter bonding session. Even in death, their family lasted.

Wait! How did she kill you?

You ask too many questions...
Like I said before. I almost killed Charlie. I was wearing the SpringBonnie careful not to make any sudden movements to activate the spring locks and die. But Charlie. Knowing a lot because of her Father. She pulled on a spring lock. Activating the whole suit. Crushing and puncturing my organs. Making me one with what I truly was.
Then I fell down on the ground screaming in pain. Until I was completely still. The four animatronics picked up the animatronic corpse. And carried me off into the storage room.

I knew Charlie would do something good!

Shut up. We are not truly free from Freddy's you know.

In my dreams I broke the animatronics. So they can stop following me and leave me alone. But that was the toy animatronics I destroyed. I didn't even stuff children in them.

No one can ever truly escape from Freddy's. They either was scarred, is in purgatory, or lost their Sanity from it. The family who made Freddy's. They faced all of them.

The boy is in purgatory, trying to face the demons of Freddy's, while trying to survive, even though if he dies everything starts over.

The girl who killed me, she was scarred by the animatronics. And lost her mind. Which killed her, mentally and physically.

The creator.. Just like his daughter, he lost his mind. Which ended his life.

What about their mom?

Their mom.. She left him, after their son died. Haven't heard from her. She never even tried to communicate to her daughter or anyone. She left Charile's just like everyone else.

Wait. How do you know this?

Being the one who killed almost everyone. You learn a lot when your dead. You find out who did what. What happened to this person. Everything.
You can always go back to that time and live in the moment. Be one of the people or animatronics who was there.

Time is always ticking.

Time waits for no one. You don't want to be the one who is left without knowing what happens now do you?

The sister location is waiting.

((A/N: This.... I can't believe I'm saying this.. I actually can believe this. This is the end of S.A.V.E.T.H.E.M. It has been fun. But don't worry! I have many other books you could read! Five Nights at Freddy's: Silver Eyes by Scott Cawthon helped me with the ending. I may come back and make another book. If there is another game or another Five Nights at Freddy's book made by Scott. Sister location.. How intriguing.
But anyway.

Peace and Carrots!

(\_/)
(^~^)
(___)0
~Bonnie the Bunny))