Chapter 14

(A/N: I'm gonna check if I can use watt pad on my computer... Now I feel stupid for saying that. Whale. Enjoy this chapter.)

"We have to do something.." The yellow bird coughs up blood and what could be made out as fabric

"What are we going to do? Huh?! We are only animatronics..-" Foxy yells.

"- Or at least little kids." A ghostly voice whispers next to me.

"Freddy? Do you have any suggestions?" Chica asked.

"....... N.......No.. Please leave me alone.. For now." Freddy responded

"Well.. Okay Freddy." Chica responded quiet sadly.

"Bonnie. Come on.. Get up and do something! Please." Charlotte pleaded.

I was somewhat planning on getting up and speaking my idea of getting help. But instead my body worked against my mind. I stood up. Getting everyone quiet and started to move twitch-like towards the office of the building. The only place where there was a person, since the other parents and kids left because it was already 1 am.

((A/N: of course they would leave. They actually left a few hours ago but ya know.))

The guard used his flashlight and flashed it a few times. Making me go blind in my eyes. But i was basically having a out of body experience so it didn't actually phase me as much. This guard -whose name i kinda forgot but i feel like I know- brought up his camera system and forgot completely about me. I.. Well my body and animatronic mind. Took this to advantage to advance to the security room and stand over the guard and stare down at him.

I waited patiently for this guy to look up. I kept staring down at him. Wondering what he will do next. He quickly brought down the screen, saw my shadow, then slowly, looked up at me. Looked me straight at what used to be my face and somewhat formed a shy smile on his face.

Deep inside I started to grow a strong hatred to whoever this person was. He seemed over confident on what is going to happen. And even that, i started to hate him out of no where.

Suddenly, i grabbed the guard by his shirt and started to choke him with the same hand. He started to cough and tried to fight back. Does he not know I have good grip on things. Most of the time at least..

((A/N: How dare you Undertale?! Crash my computer while I was trying to dance with Mettaton Ex. So rude -_-))

"P-please .. Ack! Let me g-go!" He cried.
I looked at his name tag and I had a flashback from moving day.
His name is Jeremy. The same name the so called technican had as well. The same looks. Same hair. Same.. Smile.
Why would he come back if he knows that he was going by have a bad time?
((A/N: If you didn't leave by now I'm sorry XD for the Undertale Reference. Eh not really.))

My grip on his neck got tighter and I started to only hear Jeremy's whimpers and breathing. I slowly started to hear my friends scream and shout not to hurt him. Even Charlotte tried to shake me. It was no use. I. Myself couldn't control my actions... Until it happens.

You know what? This is the guy who ruined all of my friends appearance and somewhat lives. That gives me permission to ruin his as well.
I looked at the other hand I left hanging by my side.
The skin.. Or fabric as some would say, decayed and all you could see is my metal endoskeleton hand.
Sitting against the wall makes you have to trace your hands against walls just for support. But for me? I just do it because of stress. This has made the Endoskeleton much more sharper and more easily capable of tearing flesh away from your face. Or even poking you by.. "acident" and causing you to be horrible injured. Bleed to death? Missing organ? Who knows?

I used that hand and shoved my fingers into his eye sockets.
Oh if only I had my face back. I would be grinning like a maniac..
Making me think back of my face gives me more determination and anger towards Jeremy.

Why does he still fight back when it's no use? He's gonna make me make a mess. We don't want that in Fredbears do we?

Then something inside of me started to awaken. It felt like... Some type of evil within.
Started to pull my fingers that is in Jeremy's hands back. Making all his flesh some what stretch out. His blood splatter my hands and dripped from his eye sockets, nose, ears and mouth. But he was still alive. Just for long enough to feel the pain he made us go through. The he made me go through.
I carefully looked at Jeremy closely just to get one more good look at him.
Then began to tear his face away from his head.
His screams. Such a delightful noise to hear. Brings shivers down my spine.
With one last forceful tug of my hand. I teared his face apart from his skull. Including his bones and Part of his frontal lobe.
Oh! Did I forget to mention that his eyeballs. Sea blue. Was on the tips of my two fingers. The evil within me wanted to eat them but.. Ya know. No face and all.
I just took them off of my fingertips and squished them in my hand leaving a blood stain that spilt onto the ground.
I dropped Jeremy, who is most likely dead.

Just to be sure

I stomped of his face, leaving a mush of blood, bone and human flesh left where poor Jeremy's head was supposed to be.

I'm a animatronic killer bunny. What do you expect? I have powerful feet. Hehe

Slowly. After a few moments the evil and hatred that had controlled my mind and body went away. And I was just left with fear. Fear of my own self. Fearing what I become. Or turning into.
I looked away from Jeremy's dead corpse too see that everyone. Foxy, Mangle, Freddy, Toy Freddy, Chica, Toy Chica, the Marionette and Balloon Boy just staring at me in shock.

But then there was Toy Bonnie. I looked directly into her eyes. I saw and heard her shiver and look away from direct eye contact. She was afraid. Afraid of me. Everyone was.

They slowly started to shout: "What is wrong with you?!"
"What The Hell!!?"
"Oh my god. Oh my god"
"This can't be happening"

They were all towards me. I Tried to explain what happened but they all were talking over me and when I stepped towards them. They stepped back and ran off.
I was only able to say one phrase before the ran off.
"It wasn't me."

********

"B-B-Bonnie?"
...
"Bonnie.."
...
"BONNIE PLEASE ANSWER ME!"
"I... I don't know.."
"You don't know what? That you just killed a innocent man?"
"I-I didn't!.. It wasn't me who did that!"
"Oh really? Who did than?"
"It don't know! It was some sort of power game over me and I couldn't control myself!"
"Yeah.. All the crazed Murders say that.."
"What do you know? Your already dead! Your just a lost little soul who has little to no control over what happens next! Maybe you could have told me what was going to happen, huh! Maybe you did this!"
"B-Bonnie..."
"I need out of this place Charlotte! I need out of this suit! This restaurant! This timeline! And maybe without any ghosts haunting me as I do so!"
A storm starts to form in the mind of this conversation and wind starts to howl out of no where.

"Wait.. Charlotte.. I'm sorry... Please don't leave me.. Don't leave me alone. Please. Not now."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:
Well this is what I have given you all! Appreciate it! Eat it! Drink it! Don't sleep with it! But do feed it some comments for how everything is and your opinions!
I hope you enjoyed!

Peace N' Carrots
(\_/)
(o.o)
(___)0