Chapter 6

Foxy's Pov

It all happened to us.. Everyone was taken back to be taken apart. Even me, but when Bonnie came back... It wasn't anything that any of us had faced. He faced worse than the rest. We tried to talk to him but... He wasn't responding. Everyone kept hoping the worse hasn't happened.. Bonnie's time ran out faster than I can run.. Chica tried to keep everyone's hopes high but it was no use. Me and Freddy just faced the truth. No one is ever going to hear from us again.. We're never going to perform for anyone ever again.. We're just going to rot, get dust between our motors and circuits.. And one day just.... Stop. Maybe one day we will be put to use but that will be long from now. Maybe someone can save us or atleast save them.. The rest. But like I said. When someone does think we can be put to use.. It will be too late. So even if you tried to save us. You cant. Unless you try to save us soon from now. Some how I think this is my fault.. If I didn't bite that kid maybe.. Just maybe everything would be different. Even if people didn't notice me at all and I was still behind pirate cove. It would be better than being in the place I am. In a Parts and Service room collecting dust... I look around this room now and look at the door. I don't know if my vision is failing me but I see a boy looking through the door. As I was about to say something he laughed twice and went away. The laugh haunted me that day and I think it did to everyone else.