Chapter 15

(A/N: oh my gawd. 400 views :'D I am happy anyway the cover picture is changed. And the Fnaf silver eyes book is amazing tbh. You should read it.. anyway let us continue with the book!)

After the security guard. Our security guard was killed. The store was already getting ready to shut down and give up ok business. Nothing good was happening for the business, why continue?

Even the animatronics. One after another. Gave up as well. First Mangle, then the chickens, Bonnie, Foxy, Freddy, Toy Bonnie and Freddy.

Soon even Balloon Boy just kept laughing. He laughed until the end. A bad ending for him.

But that only left one. The one many don't truly like. The puppet.
The Marionette is a silent one, but has a lot of feelings inside and is really complex. Do not underestimate it.

The Marionette, on its strings that go through the whole building went into each room. Observing all the animatronics. All the party decreations that were never to be used again. And lastly we into the guards room. Looking around. With a hint of curiosity.

But what is it curious for? It was looking for you. A next human with hopes and dreams. Or maybe another robot that still is eager for the day.
It missed seeming such energy bouncing with joy, around the pizzeria. Even if it may never be used again. It would love to see one more human before hope fades.

The Marionette. Itself was possessed. Just like the rest of us. But with who, no one knows for sure.

The Marionette plans and plots something in the main area. It communicates with the dead children. And the animatronics who are broken internally.
It vows to get justice

It vows to make everything better.

It vows for vengeance.

The Marionette crawls back into its box. For eternal slumber.

((Sorry if this was short. I had to make this chapter. And oh boy. Alot is about to happen soon. Hopefully. Maybe.))