Chapter 13

During the night was the only time we stayed put.
Only time when we weren't paying attention to everything around us.
Only time where we could have stopped everything that happens next.
I told Bonnie,Foxy,Freddy,Chica,T.Bonnie,T.Chica, Mangle,Balloon Boy and even the Marionette to stay where you are and save your energy for the morning. For the party that is. Everyone nodded and went back to their places and shut down. As for I. I was half Awake and half shut off. I tried to make sure no one comes into my diner. But sadly I have failed with that one job. And we all will pay harshly for it.

~~~~~~~
"Argh why do we have to be apart of this?" Foxy asked me.
"You see my pirate friend. We are also going to be apart of the show." I responded through my broken endoskeleton and scanned the room with my red eyes.
"What is our role then?" Chica asked.
"Our role is to make sure no one comes in here that's not a worker or an animatronic." I answered
"Seems simple enough. But I better get some cake when this is done." One fazbear told me.
"What ever. Just get in your spots and wait." I walked back to my wall that I always lean on. Freddy laid on the ground and put his hat right next to him. Chica also leaned on a wall close to the door but underneath all the shelves in the room. And foxy went back to his corner where barely anyone can see him.. Just like his pirate cove area.
~~~~~~
"Oh man I am so excited!"I shouted bouncing up and done on my two blue bunny feet.
((Blue Bunny ice cream is also good))
"We all are Bonnie." Toy Freddy said a bit annoyed by my actions.
I smiled and kept bouncing in the same spot and looked around to see Mangled crawling around. But she seemed a bit worried. I stopped bouncing and walked up to her.
"Hey Mangle. Are you ok?" I asked curiously.
"Ye.. Yeah. I'm okay. I just have a somewhat bad feeling that something is going to happen." She replied.
Y̖͇̗̠͜ͅͅo̡͎͈͍̱̗u͝ ̺̭̳̱̞s̛̟͕̹̬̟h͇͙͖͖o̘͇̝u̯̲̙l̰͉d̶̰̟̝̝̮ͅ ̠̘b̺̱e̟͓̠.͖̖̺̰̘̹͉.̩̦̦ ͔͜ͅH̢e̫̩̰̣̟̟͟ ̦͞i̡̯̟͉͎̗̬̳s̸̹̗̮̦̪ ̢c͎͟o͖̥̤͠m͔̜̬̥̰̯i̖͙̟̼̞̦ņ̖̼̱̦g̱̜͕͉͇
"Oh don't worry. Everything I going to work out just fine." I tried to convince Mangle. It worked. She started to seem kinda better.
"Alright Bonnie. Now get back to your place. The pizzeria opens in 5 minutes." Mangle climbed a wall back to her party room. And as for I. I simply walked to my post and waited.

*Five Hours Later*

The birthday attendees have arrived along with some other people who come here often. Oh boy! The show can go on!
I played my guitar while I watched carefully to the kids in the room. And listened to every conversation there.
"You kids stay put and enjoy Charlottes birthday party that I put together already." The guardian of a group of four kids spoke out.
"Don't get into any trouble in here. And have fun! If you need me, I'll be outside." And with that the women exited, leaving the four kids by theirselves.
I nudged Freddy to start the birthday plan. He looked at me and nodded. But cleared his throat first.
"Today is someone's special day from what Bonnie just told me! It's little Charlotte's birthday! Let's all sing Happy Birthday with me! One.. T-Two. Three!-"
With his last word the power turned off. But turned back on after 1 minute of panic.
Us animatronics looked around to find the source of the power stoppage. The pizzeria does not run out of power unless someone turns. It off. Someone. Or something is doing something they shouldn't. I looked at Chica. And she looked at Freddy. I looked and Freddy and he just simply shrugged it off. Thinking it must have been some mistake.
h̻͍̰͚̰ ͈ͅḥ̮o͓̖͚͇w̝̩͎̹ s̞͚̝̞̱̠d̞͚ ̟̣̬̞͇̳̝t͕ͅhey͕̺͚̝̩̲͔ ̩di̖͓̗̱̤̝d̩͕̣̝n̮̺̩'̯̱͙̤̻̭̥t̩̞̭̠ ̟̯t̳̞̗̠͖h̭̮̫̟̟͔in̫̟̬̭̫̜ͅc̰̻͚͚̜̦͖l̗o̯s̝͚e̦̠̫̙̙̹ḻ̠̤̖̮̰y̘͚̘͙͈͚. ͙̼͔̙T̫̰̮̪̫h̬̜̦͚̞̤͎e͇̼͈ ͍c̭͚̰̣̗̞ou̳͙̭̹͎̳l͚̲͍d͕̼̹̙ ̮̰ha̬̤v͓̻̫̭e̠̘̹̪ ̣c̤̼̫̳ẖ̘͈̹̹̝a̲̻̦n̘̱̟ͅͅͅg͓̘ed̯͎̣̭̲͇ ͈̱͕th̭͈e̖̼ ̠͙̖̭f̤͍̲͉ͅat̖e̻͈̝ ̳o͎͓̜͔̦f̣̼̯̻͎ ͇͉̱̖ͅt̖̗̩̼i̤̰̞̩ṃ̩̼͇̥͔͚e ̣̩ị̻̞̩f̺̮ ͕̻̤͍t̻͚̬̠̯̭h̭̝̫͙͎͔e͎̱̤̬y͈͍̫̠ ̮͓ḏ̥͈͖̭͇id͎̠̥̯̮.͙̹̜̝̰̖ͅ ̱͚̮̳̰̫S͕͎̹̣̰̺i̳͕lly̙.̟ ̹̖͓͙͉̺S̹̮i̗̗̳̱l̤̱͇̺̰ly̰͚̦ ̗̼̮c͖̳͍̟h̦̲̬͕il̞͎d̫̻̘̤̗̗ͅr̰͉̻͖͈e͎̹̗̮n̤̪̗̰̭̰͇.̞͈̱̟͙