Chapter 16

Freddy Fazbear's Family Diner closed.

Leaving a trail of death and regret in it's way.

how could anyone close down a local family diner? It was best for the kids, and grownups to enjoy and know that everyone is safe.'

Many people wondered this question. A few cared that it closed. A few were glad. But then one. Had mixed emotions towards this.

It was his old work place. His job. His crime. A crime that he has gotten away with.. For now. But what should he feel?

The man. Or should I say Purple Killer. Went back to the old resturant to find out that people are moving the old animatronics. Well the ones with actual wool then plastic. Into moving trucks. Maybe for further use? 

The man was curious. He even walked inside. Looking at each animatronic.  He felt each of the souls pain. Their fear. Their hate. Their vengenace.

He wore a smile on his face for a while, until he realized. The animatronics that are moving are getting rebuilt.  

This idea angered him. So he created a plan. 

His plan goes somewhat like this:

Once the animatronics are built and everything in the old.. New? Whatever location is finished. I'm guessing that they need a security guard for the night. Which is going to be me of course. 

Then, in the middle of the night. after they start moving, I get soomething like a crowbar, axe, or hammer to break the suits.  And the. And only then will my nightmare be over. and i can be.. Free.

His plan. Was very well planned. He went to fazbear's management to ask about the movement. And to gain more knowledge. They offered him a job, and maybe regained himself as a night guard. After the incident that happened.. Ya know. The stuffings. Yeah.. Fazbear's is going down a dark path that its going to be near impossible to go into the good of the light. 

The Killer waited. For the night, eager to end the madness of his life. He even brought an axe to aid him! 

It was only 11:00 pm when he got there. the movers are just about finished packing, they just put the boxes of party materials, animatronic parts and so on down for the night. They will be back in the morning for the rest. 

The Purple Man finally headed to his office.

For the last time.