Chapter 18

((A/N: This story is not over until I say it's over))

It's been 30 years since Freddy Fazbears closed down officially, with all its animatronics broken, and all its children gone and deceased. Fazbear management just decided to closed down.
But there was still a little hope left to continue the Fazbear history. Someone found the old building, which was in the middle of a woods. But there was just a bad feeling towards it. The feeling you get when your at a funeral or near something dead. It's probably just because Freddy's gave off the feeling of death after the first bite.
Even the trees felt dead.  Inside the building was nothing, just the stage at the dining hall. But in the area which used to have animatronic heads and one lonely Endoskeleton only had one suit. The suit of a golden yellow rabbit. Which gold had dimmed from blood and decay. The one who died in that suit still rots in the suit, showing parts of the flesh where the suit has decayed.
Seeing this place as an opportunity to make money. The person who found this place (sadly) decided to reopen the place use the items and props that was already there and reopen it, and name it "Fazbears Horror Attraction" or "Fazbears Fright" For short.
Sadly the man who decided this was going to be a good idea was.. Not a bright guy. To be honest. All he did was change the front steps to concrete. Rearrange some old props and costumes. Even he got his hands on all the toy animatronic parts and put them to use as well..
I mean he put the toy parts into a box in the area when a security guard is.
Made the place look really Authentic. Added dimmed lights and a ventilation system as well. Real nice to show Freddy Fazbears history. Even got the killer with it! If people who were from the original Freddy's were there they would be so proud!

Kidding of course.

~~~~~~

The guard only worked there for a week. Dreaming dreams the could save or kill the animatronics. But he didn't know.

But luckily he chose the right choice of things to do. He was optimistic and curious. Realizing all the errors in his dreams and finding hidden things beyond the obvious. He noticed one thing that was related in each dream. There was a crying child in each of the dreams.

But sadly the guard wasn't that bright.
Which is one reason why he stayed at the job for a week in the first place.

He didn't realize that the crying child was with the animatronics. Controlling them. But this guard was only a small part of this whole story.

But on Sunday. After the guard had left since it was 6 am.
(And after facing a lot of errors, hallucinations, and death around the corner)
There was the only animatronic left.
Springtrap. Or the Purple Guy. Whatever you may call it. Or him.
He was left to wonder the halls of an old pizzeria, eternally.

But that day. The ghosts of the murdered child came back. They were still not freed from Fazbears.

No one leaves Freddy Fazbear's the same.

They started to haunt Springtrap.
But then an idea popped into his half human, half robotic mind.

The only true way to be free is to burn the remains of whatever or whoever it was.
Springtrap hurried to the old parts and service. He remembered there was a can of gasoline in there.

The mutation started to spread gasoline around Fazbears Fright. With the child souls. Controlling him to continue on.

He finished spreading gasoline and something sparked inside of him.

I say this literally. A stray wire sparked and started a fire.
Springtrap headed towards the parts and service area and laid against the wall. For the last time.
As he started to catch on fire, He inhaled smoke, dust and blood. And started to think.
Was all this? Killing children, really worth it? I mean. It gave me a drill to kill more since I didn't get away with it and someone else got arrested. But is being here. Trapped in the SpringBonnie suit worth it. Because now... After everything happened.
I'm starting to feel sorry, and bad for the kids I killed... I wish I could turn back time. To the good old days. Before, when Freddy Fazbears was more of a family place than a dungeon.

The Purple guy looked up at the flames engulfing him to see the children, and the animatronics he stuffed.
One of them. The girl. "Charlotte" he spoke softly to the children.
"I'm sorry for everything I done to you. I just want you to know that."
He monitored the children's and the animatronics face. They seemed confused. Like something was missing. Then he realized something.
As his throat and face started to burn he made out a couple of words.
"M-My name.. Is. Not Vincent. As you all thought.. My.. My name was William Apton, but changed it to Dave Miller. To seem less suspicious." He coughed up ash and blood
"Henry. Where ever you are. I'm coming to you. Not as the William who was your best friend and partner in crime. But as one of your creations you loved."
This was his last words as went up in flames and burned. Like he should have been.