Chapter 4

Chica's pov

The day that the girl got bitten and another was kidnapped. All happened a day after each other. But when your like any of us. Freddy, Bonnie, Foxy or me you don't really need to keep track of the days or times when every day is almost like the last.. Any its 12 am and I awaked from sleep mode and went to the kitchen. I usually do this and I remembered what Bonnie said one time.
"Chica, you know we're animatronics.... We don't eat food or need to eat rather."
"What does the bib say Bonnie?"
"Let's Eat. But we dont-"
"WHAT DOES THE FUCKING BIB SAY!?"
"Bonnie listen to Chica please. I already have a headache." That was Freddy interrupting and stopping the conversation before it gets violent.
With that memory I'll  make some pizza, knocking down some pots and pans by accident. Don't judge me I'm clumsy. With this pizza I was planning on throwing pizza at Bonnie's face for fun. As I precreded to leave the kitchen the phone rings. I tried to ignore but curiosity got the best of me. I picked up the phone and before I can answer the person in the phone starts talking.
"Hey Mike I just got some news that we are closing down the restuaruant to repair the old animatronics and so we are using some new parts to build new animatronics. There's going to be a new design and everything for the animatronics. But when I saw the plan out for Chica... You will see for yourself because you are going to have the day shift! And some new guy we hired is going to be night shift. His name is Jeremy and I think he will get used to the whole thing quickly. Anyway with that being said we are going to have to use some parts for the new one's. Oh yeah I almost forgot! The company said there changing Bonnie's voice into a girl. And Foxy also into a female.. Heck why don't they just turn every other animatronic into a girl! Anyway I guess that's it I will tell you if there's any updates to the situation. Talk to you in the morning!"
When the call ended I dropped the phone and was about to black Out, but I shaked off that feeling and went to one of the tables in the Dining area and sat down to think.
So everyone is getting replaced for these new bots who trying to steal our role? Or is it something else?.. My thoughts were interrupted to see Bonnie's red eyes staring down at me.
"Hey Chica are you ok?" He asked looking at the pizza that's in my hand that was melting in my hand that was in a fist. I sighed.
"No Bonnie... I'm not ok." I spoke softly seeming a bit depressing.
"What's wrong?" He asked sitting down next to me.
"I don't know if I should tell you.. Even though telling you will maybe lessen the effect when it actually happens." I leaned on my empty hand and looked down at they other with pizza in it.
"Come on Chica you can tell me. We're family ya know." Bonnie put his hand on my shoulder and smiled.
"I know... Fine I will tell you. We are moving into a new pizzeria but the thing is. New animatronics that look like us but much different and new programs I guess, they are taking over, not us. And also they turned the new you into a female and the same with Foxy." I couldn't bring myself to saying the we are going to be used a parts for the new animatronics. But when I looked at Bonnie I could see that he was either heartbroken or dead or dieing inside. And by the way his ears just went down unlike the way they are supposed to be.
"Oh.... Should we tell the others?" Bonnie asked.
"We already know." Freddy and Foxy sitting across from me and Bonnie I'm the table.
"We listened to the phone call in First Mate Mike's office" Foxy said putting his eyebatch down.
"What do we do?" I asked finally eating the pizza.
"There's nothing we can do Chica. All we do now is wait for the time to come." Freddy spoke with a sigh and for the rest of the night everyone sat at the table for 6 hours until we had to be moved back to our stage and cove for the last time. But as we sat there I felt like I kinda lied to Bonnie since I only told him half of the truth and the rest know the whole truth... I wish I told him..