Chapter 10

"That takes care of him" I wiped off some dust off of my shoulder.
"I'm going to get dirty if I kept talking to him." I walked to the stage with Toy Freddy and Bonnie to tell them my news.
"Are you okay? I heard shouting and then... silence." That was Toy Freddy. Seems like he hears everything and knows what happens in this place.
"Yeah I'm fine. Seems like one of them. The Fox. Isn't used to this yet." I said
"Oh. That's kinda expected. Anyway. Tomorrow the night guard is arriving. So we are going to have to move our night of debachery to another time." Toy Freddy sighed
"Aw man! I was getting so ready for it too!" Toy Bonnie huffed. But went back to tuning the guitar for the morning.
"We all were.. Anyway. I will check up on the others and see what's up." Freddy nodded and kept testing his microphone. I walked over to the prize corner and checked up on the puppet.
"So marionette what's up?" I asked waiting for it to pop out of its box.
"Well there's going to be a birthday on sunday." Marionette spoke as it faced me.
"Oh... Thanks... I guess." The puppet scares me sometimes. So I went to Mangle so we can have our daily girl chat (which T.Bonnie or T.Freddy might interrupt. And Balloon boy who listens and sees everything)

"Heeeeyy Mangle!" I squealed

"Hey Chica.." I could tell that she wasn't in the mood (me:such reglet. Much hurt)

"What's wrong Mangle?" I sat down criss-crossed on the floor next to her
"Oh the usual things I worry about.. Getting broken the next day, being replaced, you know." Mangle gave a long sigh.. No really the sigh lasted for two minutes not even kidding.

"Hmm... Okay.. Mangle. Is there anything you need?" Maybe it was something she needed.

"Could you make me hip with the kids?"
Wow... Just wow..

"No."
"But I need to be."
"No."
"But I need to be."
"No."
"But I need to be."
"No."
"But I need to be."
That's when I couldn't take the this endless conversation. It must be stopped.

"For godsake would you shut up you dumb piece of trash!" I yelled and walked away.
Okay so that was pretty harsh for mangle but this happens everyday in Freddy Fazbears Pizza Place. Hmm now that I think of it I wonder what happened in the old pizzeria. You know Fazbears Family Diner? I should ask the the cast in the back what happened but... I don't think I would come back out fine. Not yet. They are going to need a little more time.

------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for not making new parts and stuff. Kinda busy planning on other books and planning for more parts of this story. My endoskeleton can't even handle it fully. BTW is the chapters getting shorter? Or is that just me?