Coffee Tuesday Gets Interrupted By Coloni- Pilgrims

Tyler was used to the pretty curly haired boy who carried a lighter and sat in the corner booth of the cafe he worked at.

He never learned his name but he had learned a few other things.

He was a Nevermore student which he learned one day when he came to the cafe in his uniform. He was only a few months younger than him, which he learned by accident when the boy was complaining about not having a driver's license. And when he showed up Tyler needed to pay extra attention to what he was doing, which he learned when the boy showed up in a red Hawaiian shirt (that was almost completely open) and jeans and Tyler almost burned himself.

The boy had been on the phone with someone and seemed to be pissed so Tyler wasn't too disappointed when he didn't talk to him as much as usual, especially since he still tipped and even called him "babe" before leaving.

He had resolved to simply calling him Dream Boy since he had actually dreamt of him once or twice and the boy himself said to.

"Most people call me a nightmare, but you can call me the guy of your dreams." Dream Boy had said before leaving that day.

Tyler still wasn't sure what to make of him but he never had time to figure it out.

"Your iced macchiato." he passed Dream Boy the drink.

"Thanks." he grinned.

"Mind if I ask you something?" Tyler slid into the other side of the booth.

"Shoot." Dream Boy nodded.

"What's your real name?"

He had been dying to know. Maybe if he just told him it would get him off his mind finally.

"Erix. Erix Fallon."

Erix.

Tyler knew right then that there was no way to get him off his mind. How could his name be just as pretty as he was?

"Nice to meet you, Erix." he said instead.

"It's a pleasure." Erix chuckled. He was sure he must've been red but it seemed Erix was looking at something behind him. "Sorry to cut this short, but I think your espresso machine's busted."

Tearing his attention away from the pretty boy in front of him Tyler looked back at the machine. It was smoking.

"God dammit." he sighed and got up. "How many times is this thing going to break?"

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Wednesday entered the Weathervane cafe to find a tall boy behind the counter who looked annoyed and confused at the same time.

She walked up to the counter just as the espresso machine hissed and a thick steam rose up in front of her creating a wall between her and the boy.

"Holy crap!" he jumped as the steam cleared. "Do you make a habit of scaring the hell out of people?"

"It's more of a hobby," Wednesday answered.

"You go to Nevermore. Didn't realize they changed the uniform."

"I need a quad over ice. It's an emergency," she said hastily. He just continued staring at her so she clarified, "It's four shots of espresso."

"Yeah, I... I know what a quad is, but, spoiler alert, the espresso machine's having a seizure, so all we have is drip."

"But drip is for people who hate themselves and know their lives have no real purpose or meaning."

The man a few feet away from them who was pouring himself a cup of drip stopped and set the mug down, walking away.