Murder Interrogation to Start the Morning

If Coffee Tuesdays were days for Erix to go into town and be an unapologetic simp then Girls Nights were nights where he was 100% apologetic.

He was aware that his type was questionable but they were supposed to be gossiping not playing 20 questions.

"Brunette?"

"Straight or curly hair?"

"He's scrawny as hell isn't he?"

"Yes, curly, and fuck off."

"F jar." Enid held the jar in front of him. Erix dropped a 20 in.

Yoko rolled her eyes at him. "I'll take that as a yes."

"What's his name?" Enid asked.

"Tyler." Erix grinned.

"Ooh. Last name?"

"Doesn't really matter if he's taking mine."

Enid shrugged.

"'Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby! Yeah I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby! Listen to Iron Maiden baby with me—"

"Who?" Enid sighed.

"Ajax." he answered as he sifted through a bag of gummy bears. "Hello? Yeah hey 'Jax... What about her? Fuck I forgot– yeah I'll be back in a second."

Erix stood and grabbed his stuff (taking some of Enid's snacks) and made his way to the door.

"Did something happen?"

"I forgot my mom was calling me tonight."

"Doesn't she usually call you on Sunday?"

"Yeah but she has a trip Sunday and won't be able to. Mummy needs her beauty rest and the timezones wouldn't line up."

"Okay, I'll do your nails tomorrow then. Bye!"

"See ya girls!"

Rushing down the hall before Enid could realize how many bags of candy he stole, Erix kept muttering to himself, "Don't interrupt me, don't interrupt me, don't interrupt me–"

"Erix."

"Shit! Heyyy Principal Weems–" Erix smiled awkwardly. "How are you?"

She looked unimpressed. "What are you doing in the girls' dormitories?"

"It's girls night." he pouted.

"You know boys aren't supposed to be in the girls' dorms and vice versa."

"Yes, of course, you're right... as always. I'll make sure to stay out of the girls' dorms from now on. But now I have to go talk to my mother before she comes to get me herself."

And with that he ran back to his dorm before anyone else could hold him up.

"Honey, I'm home!" he yelled as he threw open the door to his and Ajax's dorm. "Sorry to keep you waiting. Here's some candy for the trouble."

"There he is, Mrs. Atlas! I told you he'd be back soon." Ajax grinned. He got up and pushed Erix towards his desk. "Your mom's very nice. I've been talking to her for a while. You were a strange child..."

"I was a demon child." Erix deadpanned.

"Yeah. Bye Mrs. Atlas, I hope I'll get to meet you during Parents Weekend!"

"Goodbye 'Jax." Erix pushed him away. "Hi Mummy."

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Ajax had no problems with Erix, none at all, but he was wondering how many times he could be accused of murder before he was actually arrested.

He sat on his bed waiting for his friend to wake up eating the gummy snakes he brought back the night before.