Bad Dates and Toxic Exes? Alcohol and Dye Jobs Should Help

Erix groaned obnoxiously. How much longer would he have to wait on Enid to come back?

Wednesday had left to do who knows what and he was left to finish his "manicure" and wait.

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G. Me and you we're sitting in a tree~ Don't fuck it up or you know I'm gonna freak~ K-I-L-L-I-N-G-"

Erix groaned again at the sound of his ringtone. He needed to change it soon.

"No offense, Bia, but why the fuck are you calling me so late?" He didn't bother to check the contact name, knowing that he had different ringtones for everyone, and also didn't bother to hide his disinterest.

"Hey Erix, can we—"

"No, nope, and absolutely not." He scowled at the sound of Xavier's voice. "Why the fuck do you have Bianca's phone? I blocked you for a reason so take the fucking hint."

He knew the room was probably getting hotter as he got angrier and he knew that his eyes were glowing red by now but he didn't care.

"You never told me why you blocked me."

"It's the same reason I broke up with you. You couldn't care less about other people's emotions or boundaries unless it helps you."

"You don't seem to care about Wednesday doing the same thing."

"Wednesday doesn't know the boundary you crossed and she doesn't need to." Erix spoke through gritted teeth as he slowly became more and more demonic with his fangs appearing and his voice changing. "Wednesday and I aren't dating but you and I were and you ignored and crossed my boundaries even with the knowledge of why they're there! Besides, Wednesday doesn't understand people's emotions and how they differ. You just don't give a damn! And I know for damn sure that if she knew she wouldn't be a total asshole like you were!"

Xavier could hear the true anger in Erix's voice and knew that if his phone wasn't fireproof it would've been scorched by now.

"Erix. It was a mistake."

"A mistake?"

Clearly that was the wrong thing to say. Especially since Erix's voice was completely demonic now.

"Drinking too much and doing something stupid is a mistake. Playing truth or dare with Ajax, Enid, and Axel is a big mistake. Dating you was the biggest mistake I ever made but you disrespecting me wasn't a mistake. It wasn't something that you looked back on hours or days later and thought 'fuck that was stupid' you never regretted it and you never apologized. You still haven't. So since I've wasted way too much time and breath on something as insignificant and pointless on reminding you how much you fucked up goodbye. I hope tonight is your last babe."

Before Xavier could even think about responding, Erix hung up. He took a deep breath and tried to calm down enough to not cause a fire with how absolutely pissed he was.

This is why he didn't talk to that whore.

Sathanas, he needed some booze.

Enid stormed into the room and slammed the door behind her. Erix didn't even think to say anything about his phone call or how late it was when he saw her tear stained cheeks. He imagined she had tried to dry them so he and Wednesday wouldn't see.

"What happened?" He forced his voice to be more human sounding but she could probably hear the lingering gravelly tone in it.

She ran to hug him and he let her.

"He stood me up," she whimpered against his chest. Erix's eyes went wide and flickered red again.

"Well, I can't malewife, manipulate, manwhore my way out of this one E." He whispered as he petted her hair. "Manslaughter it is. Where's my staff..."

"No! You can't!"

"Sure I can. I just need to find it first—"

"Just- can you wash my hair?" She sniffled and wiped a few tears from her cheeks.

His eyes softened. "Of course."

He was still going to talk to Ajax when he got back though. Just talk.

He went into her closet and pulled a bottle of booze (that Enid didn't even know was in there) from a drawer.

"I think we're both gonna need this tonight."

Ten minutes later, onion boy by Isaac Dunbar was blaring from Enid's speakers while she sat in her bathtub in an old swimsuit and Erix sat on the edge of the tub behind her with his feet in the water, both teenagers occasionally drinking from the bottle of alcohol.

Instead of just washing her hair he ended up touching up the dye in her hair making it brighter for the dance coming up. She told him once again that he would look good with dyed hair and he once again shrugged it off.

"I'm not a fan of being flammable." He said, taking another gulp from the now half-empty bottle.

"This coming from the boy whose entire vanity could be considered a fire hazard."

"Brave words coming from a girl who sprays so much perfume she's practically a walking fire hazard."

She took the shower sprayer from him and drenched him with it. He slicked his now wet hair back and took the sprayer back.

"You're lucky I'm in a good mood."

"Considering the room was 83 degrees and your voice sounded like you'd been smoking for years, I don't believe you."

Erix sighed in genuine exhaustion. It took all of his will power to not just lie down on the bathroom floor and sleep.

"Xavier called me."

"I thought you blocked his number."

"I did. He either used one of his friends or Bianca's phone I didn't bother to check. He pissed me off per usual."

"Let me guess he didn't even try apologizing."

"He said he wanted to talk. I wasted too much time on him, honestly, it was like a 20 minute call. But you're right, he still doesn't give a fuck."

Enid was one of the few people who knew why Xavier and Erix broke up, really why Erix dumped Xavier. She never really cared to talk to him except for back when she was curious about the "tortured artist" and after she found out about what happened, well.

Xavier was walking around with a black eye and multiple claw marks for weeks.

She resisted the urge to check Erix's wrists because while she knew they were still covered by some bandages, she also knew that people looking at them triggered him even when he didn't show it.

Even when it was people he trusted.

"I can beat his ass again if you want."

"Tempting but I think I'd rather torture him mentally and emotionally."

"You are the only toxic man I can support."

"Thank you."

"I think I'm gonna pass out."

"Alcohol and crying will do that."

"You'd know, Mr. Crying and Drinking to 1989."

"Shut up before I drown you."
___________

I don't condone underage drinking but we all know that it's gonna happen anyway so 🤷🏽‍♀️

I can't remember if the dance episode or the family issues episode is next but I have parts for both written anyways so it's fine

I told y'all I'd make a chapter for the picture lol

Also I ranted a bit about why I hate Xavier on my profile so if you wanna read that then there you go

Me when the canon men (-Tyler bc he's the loml) are toxic: ughhh who greenlit this shit
Me when Erix is toxic: king shit

Erix: I'm never dating someone who will double cross me again. No toxic men
Also Erix: *dates tyler*

Alright I'm just going crazy now have a good day/night bye~!