Chapter Fifteen: We Have An Enhanced In The Field

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hey guys!

I need to share some info with you all. Since I'm not well acquainted with the Infinity Wars comics and the movies haven't come out yet, Civil War or Infinity Wars 1 & 2, this novel's storyline will be as if there was a few years of peace after Age of Ultron. I know that that's not what happened, but for sake of me not pissing a bunch of comic fans off, I'm going to create my own storyline :)

I may add some extra heros, like Deadpool and Captain Marvel, but other than that, it will be the same. Okay?

Any other questions, you can comment below or PM me. :)

Love and Light,
~Save_Pietro_Maximoff

· ~ · ~ · ~ ·

Picture is Aaron Taylor-Johnson as Pietro Maximoff aka Quicksilver in Avengers: Age Of Ultron by Marvel Studios.

Music is "Stay" by Two Steps From Hell & Thomas Bergersen ft. Merethe Soltvedt (Quite possibly my new favorite song!)

All rights go to their rightful owners.

· ~ · ~ · ~ ·

"We have an enhanced in the field." ~Steve Rogers

· ~ · ~ · ~ ·

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Before I can move any further, I reach down into my pocket, finding the picture I had saved. The one of Pietro, Wanda, and their parents. "Look at this," I say, holding up the photograph. "This was given to me by Pietro. How else would I have it?"

Tony shakes his head. "It's just not possible-"

Before he can finish his sentence, the door bursts open, and Thor Odinson enters the room.

Oh dear God, help me.

"This mortal is telling the truth!" he announces. "Heimdall saw her and the Sokovian enter this world himself, right after their scientist friend. Heimdall misses nothing."

"Except frost giants, dark elves, and apparently a huge robot army," Tony says, full of sarcasm as usual. "Oh yeah. He doesn't miss a thing."

"I speak the truth, Stark. I would not lie of such a thing." Thor turns to me. "My fair lady, what is your name?"

I blush. "Glory. My name is Glory Northern, and thank you for believing me, Thor." I turn to glare at Tony. "At least someone here has an open mind."

"Oh, my mind's open alright. I just have dealt with enough frauds and liars in my lifetime. Sorry." Tony outstretches his hand, calling it even. "Truce?"

I shake it, smiling. "You do have your own comics, by the way."

Tony exclaims, "Sweet!"

"So what now?" Maria asks. "If she's telling the truth, that means we have a very confused, very lost Sokovian enhanced out there-"

"Enhanced Sokovian has a name, you know," I say.

Maria nods. "We need to find Pietro. Anyone heard anything from Cap?"

"Carter's health isn't good right now," Tony says, looking down. His father and Peggy were good friends. He probably is worried about her, too. "We're not calling him in right now. We owe him that. Sam's out looking for Barnes, and who knows where the hell Nat is. Bruce is MIA, and Clint's spending time with his family."

"So that leaves us and Rhodey, right?" Maria asks.

"What about Vision and Wanda?"

"Wanda's off the books right now, and Vision's gone with her. I'll have my men in Sokovia contact them," Maria says.