4

Back In L.A
Jimin's POV
"But momma you promised me that when you get back we would have a mommy and Axtyn day." Axtyn said to me. Because I have to go to premiere tonight for one of my friends and I didn't want to be rushing my day with him so I told him we would go another day.

"I know Axtyn but I would rather us have the day together with no distractions I don't want to be rushing today okay so I promise you that we will have our day tomorrow." I said to him. "But momma." he said to me.

"Axtyn he literally said y'all we have y'all day tomorrow you're acting like he canceled the whole thing." Essence said to him. "No one was talking to you so shut up." he said to her. "Stop being a little cry baby." she said to me.

"Both of you stop it now and Essence he is right I wasn't talking to you and neither was he and Axtyn just because you get upset doesn't mean you can tell your sister to shut up now do you both understand me." I said to them. "Yes ma'am." they both said to me at the same time.

"Good now you both are going with your grandmother tonight okay I'll come and get you tomorrow Axtyn but Essence you are going to stay with her until me and Axtyn are done with our day together." I said to them. "Or I can stay with Amaya." Essence said to me.

"No you're going with your grandmother." I said to her. "Momma I don't want too." she said to me. "Axtyn go in your room for me." I said to him and then he went upstairs. "What is your problem now I get not wanting to go with your dad but why do you not want to go with my mother?" I asked Essence.

"I just don't want to go and plus everytime I go to grandmas house we don't do anything." she said to me. "Your answer was bullshit so you're going." I said to her. "Then why ask me why I don't want to go if you were going to say my answer was bullshit?" she asked me.

"Just because I cuss doesn't mean you can too now look I don't know what's been up with you since we've got back from New York but you need to fix your attitude because I'm tired of it." I said to her and she rolled her eyes. "Essence I'm not playing with you so like I said fix your attitude and fix it now." I said to her.

"I don't have an attitude." she said to me. "Good because I'm not about to argue with you today okay so go and pack some clothes for when your grandmother comes and get you." I said to her. So then she walked up to her room.

"I need to get my house cleaned so when my makeup and hair crew come over to get me ready." I said to myself. So then I went to go and start cleaning my living room. "AXTYN COME HERE!" I yelled out for him.

"Yes momma?" he asked me. "What did I tell you about leaving your stuff in here that's how you keep losing your stuff." I said to him. "Sorry I forgot." he said. "It's fine now here because if you lose this iPad I'm not getting you another one and neither is your father." I said to him as I gave him his iPad.

"Okay." he said to me. "I know your room is a mess so I need you to clean it for me." I said to him. "That's not fair Essence doesn't have to clean her room." he said to me. "This isn't about Essence and if you must know I'm about to tell her to clean her room also." I said to him and he took a deep ass breath.

"Axtyn don't make me have to get upset with you now I don't know what's with you and your sister with these attitudes of y'all's but I know I'm not going to deal with it." I said to him. "You're being mean momma." he said to me.

"I'm not being mean Axtyn I'm just telling you that you need to fix your attitude I'm your mother not Kenny." I said to him as I was fixing the pillows on the couch. And then I heard him mumble something. "If you wanted me to hear what you said then you would of said it louder." I said to him.

And he didn't say anything. "Exactly now go and clean your room." I said to him and then he went back upstairs. "ESSENCE COME HERE!" I yelled out for her. "Yes momma?" she asked me as she was looking at her phone very hard. "I need you to clean your room if it's dirty." I said to her.