13

The Next Day
Jimin's POV

"MAYA COME HERE!" I yelled out for Amaya. "Yes?" she asked me as she came downstairs. "As you know my mother is going to be watching y'all but I wanted to tell you that she's used to talking straight Korean whenever she's with her grandkids so if she starts talking to you in Korean just tell her you don't understand." I said to her.

"But what if she does it repeatedly sometimes she does that." she said to me. "I'll talk to her I don't know why she does that but if she does keep doing it just ask Essence to translate for you." I said to her. "Okay and I have a question." she said to me.

"What's the question?" I asked her. "Well apparently Malachi likes the girl that Essence gave his number too but I made a new friend and he's cute and we have a project together anyways and you know I just wanted to see if he can come over next week just to work on the project though." she said to me and I laughed a bit.

"Yes he can come over just make sure y'all don't do anything that you're not suppose to." I said to her and I saw her start turning red. "No it won't be anything like that we are just going to work on the project that's all." she said to me.

"Maya I use to be a teenager myself and when it came to a boy coming over that I thought was cute to work on a project the project never got worked on." I said to her. "Mama Jimin stop this is getting embarrassing." she said to me

"Alright I'll stop but what's his name?" I asked her. "Javier." she said to me. "Is he Hispanic?" I asked her. "He's mixed with a lot of things you know his dad Cristiano Ronaldo." she said to me. "Yeah I know him don't tell nobody but him and Yas use to go together." I said to her.

"Wow I can't believe your sister use to go with him why didn't they stay together?" she asked me. "They both were so busy when they were together that they could never find time for each other but does Essence know about you liking Javier." I said to her.

"No I didn't want to tell her you know I still don't trust her but I kinda feel bad for not telling her since she's my bestfriend." she said to me. "You don't need to feel bad I mean she really should be lucky that you even want to be her bestfriend still after what she did so with you not trusting her she's just going to have to gain it back." I said to her.

"Have you ever had to go through something like this with your bestfriend?" she asked me. "Yes see there was a time where my bestfriend made me have a panic attack because he said some real hurtful shit to me all because he was going through something and I didn't talk to him for a bit and he understood why but eventually I forgave him." I said to her.

"Is it weird talking to him though even after he said those things?" she asked me. "No at first it was because I was like damn he literally through all my shit I told him in my face but after a while I got over it." I said to her. "I guess that's how it's going to have to be until I trust Essence again." she said to me.

"It might have to be and like I said it's fine that you feel that way because you have every right to feel the way you do." I said to her. "You're right thanks for the talk Mama." she said to me and I was a bit shocked.

"You just called me mama and not mama Jimin." I said to her. "I know I did I mean you claim me as your daughter anyway so I guess I don't have to keep calling you mama Jimin but just mama but only if that's okay with you." she said to me. "Of course it is Maya." I said to her.

"Great." she said to me. "Yeah now I have to get my outfit ready for tonight alright." I said to her. "Okay." she said to me and then she went upstairs. "I hope I can find a good outfit." I said to myself as I went to my room.

As I was looking for an outfit my phone started ringing and it was Jordan. "He better not be on no bullshit." I said to myself before I answered my phone. "Yes Jordan." I said to him. "What's with Axtyn?" he asked me.