20

Day Of The Gender Reveal
Jimin's POV

It was the day of my gender reveal and honestly I'm surprised I'm even still having one seeing as I almost lost my babies. "Babe you okay?" Jungkook asked me as he came up to me. "Yeah just thinking." I said to him.

"If it's about what happened then we can talk about it." he said to me. "No I'm fine I just need to get my mind off of it but where is Dae-Hyun?" I asked him. "He's with Axtyn." he said to me.

"Okay that's good and this gender reveal is going to be perfect nothing is going to ruin it." I said to him. "Jimin are you sure you're okay?" he asked me. "I'm fine I promise I just need to do something anything at this point." I said to him.

"Come with me." he said to me as he basically dragged me outside to the car. "Talk to me Jimin because you're not okay and you need to stop telling yourself that so talk to me and let what you're feeling out." he said to me.

"I'm scared okay that's what wrong with me." I said to him. "Why are you scared?" he asked me. "Out of two of my three pregnancies I almost lost my kids and I can't stand knowing that I'm not doing something right that is making me almost miscarriage." I said to him.

"It's not your fault now this pregnancy is going to be harder for you because it's two babies so yes you'll be at risk for things but I don't want you blaming yourself for what happened." he said to me. "I don't know Jungkook it just seems like it's my fault." I said to him.

"But it's not and you need to realize that." he said to me. "You're right and I just need to breath and just enjoy this gender reveal." I said to him. "Exactly so let's go back inside so you can enjoy it." he said to me.

"Okay." I said to him and then we went back inside. "Jungkook you need to get your kid." my brother Hyun said as he came up to us. "Why what did he do?" Jungkook asked him. "He's being too friendly with Serenity ." Jay said to him.

"Really Hyun." I said to him. "Yes." he said to me and Jungkook started laughing. "He probably thinks she's pretty that's why he's being friendly." Jungkook said to him. "Your son is 10 he needs to stop being friendly with my daughter." Hyun said to him.

"Stop being so protective Serenity is also 10 so it's not that big of a deal and don't you dare try and tell them they can't be friends." I said to him. "But Jimin she's my little girl." Hyun said to me.

"Oh my gosh who's the big brother here leave them alone you will be okay." I said to him and then he mumbled something and walked away. "He's so dramatic." I said to Jungkook. "He's just trying to keep his daughter innocent." he said to me.

"Sure he is but I'll be back go talk to Jay or something I know he wanted to talk to you about something." I said to him. "Alright he said to me and then we went our separate ways. "There's my sexy pregnant bestfriend." Summer said to me as she saw me.

"I surely don't feel sexy though these babies are killing me." I said to her. "Shouldn't have let my brother knock you up again." she said to me. "It wasn't intended to happen." I said to her.

"But it happened." she said to me. "Jayla stop it." Summer said to her. "No let her talk apparently she has so much to get off her chest." I said to her because I knew Jayla well and I knew when she wanted to say something.

"You're right I do and all I can say is Jimin you're so fucking stupid out of all the times my family has stuck up for you with the way Jordan treats you and for some reason you still decide to be dumb and sleep with him what is wrong with you." she said to me.

"Jayla yes I slept with him and I was dumb for that and it was a mistake I know that." she said to me. "No what is a mistake is you letting him get you pregnant now you're about to bring these babies into a fucked up family because you don't know how to keep your legs closed when it comes to my brother." she said to me.