5

The Next Day
Jimin's POV

Right now me and Axtyn are currently at Anime land and I'm just so happy that he looks so happy. "Look mommy they have my hero academia toys." Axtyn said to me all excited. "I see baby do you want some?" I asked him.

"Yes can I get Midoriya and Todoroki?" he asked me. "You can get whatever you want this day is all about you." I said to him. "Thank you mommy." he said to me. "Your welcome baby now are there any other toys you want from here or do you want to go somewhere else?" I asked him.

"I want more toys and then we can go somewhere else." he said to me. "Okay then come on and let's get you some more toys. " I said to him. So then we kept walking around the store for more things that he wanted. "Mommy look can I get the big Dabi?" he asked me and I looked at the price. "Yeah baby you can get it." I said to him.

"Thank you." he said to me. "Your welcome now is that all or do you want some more stuff?" I asked him. "I want to go somewhere else." he said to me. "Okay well I have to pay for this and then we can go somewhere else." I said to him.
So then we started walking towards the register.

"Oh my gosh I'm such a big fan." the cashier said to me. "Thank you." I said to them with a smile. "Can I get a picture?" they asked me. "I'm sorry but not today I'm spending time with my son." I said to them. "Oh okay I understand so y'all have a nice day and it was great meeting you." they said to me.

"Thank you." I said to them and then me and Axtyn walked out the store. "Why didn't you take a picture with them?" Axtyn asked me. "Because I'm spending the day with you and I don't want to stop our day just to take pictures with a fan." I said to him. "Thank you momma."he said to me.

"Your welcome so how about we go and get you some shoes." I said to him. "How many can I get?" he asked me. "We'll see when we get in the store." I said to him as we started walking towards the store. "Okay." he said to me as we walked into the store.

"Okay look you can get whatever kind of shoes you want so just tell me when you see a shoe that you like." I said to him. "Okay." he said to me and then we started walking around the store. As we were walking around the store my phone started ringing and it was Jay calling me.

"Yes Jay." I answered him. "What are you doing right now?" he asked me. "Spending the day with Axtyn, baby you want these?" I asked Axtyn as I should him some black and gold Jordan 4's. "Yes momma what about these too?" he asked me as he showed me some orange and white Jordan 11's.

"Yeah baby but let's keep looking." I said to him. "Sorry Jay but what did you need?" I asked him. "Your fine but when did I need to get that thing for Essence?" he asked me. "The big thing that I bought her?" I asked him. "Yes that." he said to me.

"Just get it like Thursday or Friday by the latest and take it to your house and put it in your garage." I said to him. "Okay is there anything else that I need to do before her birthday next Saturday?" he asked me. "Yes tell Conan your bringing Isabella I don't want him being mad at me." I said to him.

"I'll call him now so I'll talk to you later." he said to me. "Okay bye." I said to him and then I hung up. "Axtyn did you see any other shoes that you liked?" I asked him. "No ma'am." he said to me. "Okay then let's go and pay for this and then we can go and do whatever else you want to do." I said to him.

So then we went to go and pay for the shoes and then we left. "Axtyn what do you want to eat?" I asked him. "Umm Chick-fil-A." he said to me. "Okay then do you want to eat in the car and talk or do you want to eat inside and talk?" I asked him. "Eat in the car and talk." he said to me.

"Okay." I said to him. So then we walked to the car and went to Chick-fil-A. "Momma what are we going to talk about?" he asked me. "Just some things but if you get to the point where you don't want to talk about a certain topic then just tell me okay." I said to him.