26

The NexT Day
Jimin's POV

Right now I was currently at Jordan's house so I could drop the twins and Axtyn off for Daniel's party. "What's wrong Axtyn?" I asked him as we were getting out the car. "My braces hurt and I don't want to be here." he said to me.

"With your braces I have the medicine the orthodontist gave you but I know you don't want to be here but it's for your baby brother and I have to meet with Auntie Yas today." I said to him.

"But Essence didn't have to come." he said to me. "She is coming I talked to her and told her that she has to come." I said to him as I was getting the twins out the car. "But Kenny's family is going to talk about you." he said to me.

"Then let them talk because what they say won't hurt me." I said to him. "Okay." he said to me. So then we went to the front door where I rung the door bell and waited for someone to open the door.

"Hey." Kenny said to me as he opened the door. "Hi." I said to him as me and the kids walked in the house. "Where's Jordan?" I asked him. "In the back with Daniel and the rest of the family." he said to me.

"You coming with me to speak to your dad or are you going to find your cousins?" I asked Axtyn. "Find my cousins." he said to me. "Okay but incase I don't see you when I leave I love you and remember what I told you." I said to him as I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Okay and love you too." he said to me. So then he walked away and me and the twins went to the back to find Jordan. "There go my little nieces." Summer said as she came up to me and the twins and Dream went straight to her but Treasure was holding on to my leg.

"Treasure are you going to tell Auntie Summer hey?" I asked her. "Hi." she said to her and then she hid behind my leg. "She's so shy but Dream is so social." she said to me as she picked Dream up.

"Yeah I just hope she gets over this shyness." I said to her. "Just give her time." she said to me. "Where's Jayla?" I asked her. "She's not coming." she said to me. "Why?" I asked her.

"She still doesn't like Kenny and said she didn't want to deal with his family so I decided to come because we both came to the twins party so I know Kenny already feels some type of way that both of us aren't at Daniel's party." she said to me.

"He needs to stop comparing y'all with the things y'all do for the twins and Daniel because when they get older they aren't like each other." I said to her. "Try telling him that and he's going to tell Jordan." she said to me.

"I'm not talking to him."I said to her. "Trust me I know." she said to me. "Yeah but I have to find Jordan so Dream come on." I said to her. "No I want to stay with Auntie Summer." she said to me.

"It's fine Jimin before you leave I'll bring her to you." Summer said to me. "Alright but come on Treasure." I said to her and then we went looking for Jordan who I found around Kenny's family.

"Give me the strength." I said to myself. "Jordan." I said catching his attention. "You came." he said to me as he walked up to me carrying Daniel. "I told you I would bring the twins and Axtyn is here by the way and Essence is driving so she should be here soon." I said to him.

"Thank you." he said to me. "Your welcome but the twins and Axtyn ate already because they kept saying they were hungry but other than that there's nothing else you need to know." I said to him.

"Why is your daughter hiding behind you?" Kenny's sister Kayla asked me. "She's shy." I said to to her. "But I'm about to leave so I can get this talk with Yas over with." I said to Jordan.

"You think you will be able to talk to her without fighting her?" he asked me. "I mean we are meeting in a public place so I won't have a choice." I said to him. "That has never stopped you before." he said to me.